NCAA Mens B-Ball Official Thread

oh god, why must you always bring this up? we've argued this ad nauseum. are they a contender? are they really? they haven't made it to the final since 2001. you think a contender would be able to do that...

duke is no better than any other of the "top" teams.

Maybe if moderators wouldn't have deleted all of my posts in that topic then we wouldn't have to bring it up.

Secondly, it's hardly me [only] continuing this "ad nauseum." Did you not read your own post?

And I never once claimed they were any better than any of the other "top" teams -- stop putting words in my mouth. But can you name another team that made the sweet 16 each of the last 4 years?

Hopefully texas will win today.

LSU is playing hard and getting good shots.

I have a feeling LSU will win this one.

Did anyone see that last sequence?? Did anyone SEE that??!! My god! Great game!

Overtime now!!

Edited by Forevame7189

We have our first member in the final four. Congrats to LSU. Heopefully Florida can join them and we can get an all SEC final.

UCLA is inside a minute in joining them.

George Mason will win this game

And they did.

GMU enters as only the second #11 seed to make to the Final Four. If Florida beats Nova, we will have a won't have a number one seed in the Final Four.

And they did.

GMU enters as only the second #11 seed to make to the Final Four. If Florida beats Nova, we will have a won't have a number one seed in the Final Four.

wouldnt that be something.

I've got to say, im seeing George Mason vs. LSU in the finals, the only two teams who are truly playing great..

LSU winning it all Big Baby is just too much to handle, unless you can get him in bad foul trouble the inside is his for the taking.

Yeah so I think it's safe to say that EVERYONE's bracket is officially busted lol. Anyone know if it has ever happened before that there were no #1 teams in the final four? And is George Mason the lowest seed ever to make it? I have a feeling that this year's Final Four may be one of the lowest rated since almost no one will have anything riding on it anymore lol.

LSU was the other #11 seed to make the Final Four in 1986. Some guy on yahoo got all the Final Four teams.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/...ewbracket?rid=0

As for the ratings, they could go either way. People could tune in to see GMU play.

One of my friends had everyone but George Mason, but getting the final four right isn't that improbable... getting everything to there is.

I want an LSU-Florida rematch, personally.

Yeah so I think it's safe to say that EVERYONE's bracket is officially busted lol. Anyone know if it has ever happened before that there were no #1 teams in the final four? And is George Mason the lowest seed ever to make it? I have a feeling that this year's Final Four may be one of the lowest rated since almost no one will have anything riding on it anymore lol.

There won't be a No. 1 seed in the Final Four for the first time since the tourney expanded to 64 teams http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public/CBK/H...steria?GT1=7934

Adding to it is that there was all this talk before hand that THIS could be the year for all the #1 seeds to make it

One of my friends had everyone but George Mason, but getting the final four right isn't that improbable... getting everything to there is.

I want an LSU-Florida rematch, personally.

You can book that. At least on the Florida end.