NCAA Mens B-Ball Official Thread

wow....what a game! what a day so far. a lot of exciting games. gotta love high definition. i have 3 tvs on around me all showing different games :)

The extreme amount of envy I feel cannot be fully expressed in words.

you know what though, CBS is ****ing me off. they are CONSTANTLY switching between games. i guess they have to, to keep people who can only watch one game happy. but i have the tvs setup so each one has a different game, and then 2 minutes later, they are all showing the same game!! so then i switch it around again some, and then in a few minutes, all back to the same game. i understand why they have to do it, but it makes multi-gaming very frustrating.

you know what though, CBS is ****ing me off. they are CONSTANTLY switching between games. i guess they have to, to keep people who can only watch one game happy. but i have the tvs setup so each one has a different game, and then 2 minutes later, they are all showing the same game!! so then i switch it around again some, and then in a few minutes, all back to the same game. i understand why they have to do it, but it makes multi-gaming very frustrating.

Well unfortunately MOST of us don't have the luxury of having three different TVs to show three different games :p. I applauded them for the same exact reason lol.

Looks like the Hogs are about to lose to Bucknell. I guess the partisan crowd wasn't enough to turn this game in the Hogs favor.

Congradulations to N Western for pulling the upset on Iowa.

Wisky got killed by Arizona. :( Oh well at least UW-Mil is heading to round 2 against Florida where they will most likely lose.

Well this year's opening weekend is definitely more exciting than last year's. Last year the Elite 8 round was insane. This year we've seen a return to the usual pattern of opening weekend being the most exciting. I'm loving it. O and not having to worry about brackets makes it THAT much more enjoyable lol. The Heels start tonight against Murray St. GO HEELS!!!!

man my bracket got busted by northwestern st....i still can't believe that shot fell. such crap. i think i had counted 6 upsets so far, and there are still like 8 games to be decided. thats a decent amount of 1st round upsets.

The biggest upset is brewing in the UConn-Albany game. Albany is up by 9 points in the second half.

Yup I'm wathcing that one. Possible history in the making??? I dunno UConn seems to be getting back on track as I type this but they're giving them all they can handle.

Yeah UConn waited to get going but once they finally did, wow! Amazing. WHen they play they look unstoppable but as evidenced tonight they have lapses. Against a stronger opponent they'll be made to pay for that. And George Mason over MSU? The upsets just won't stop! I don't know how many times I said it already but there's nothing like March Madness and I LOVE it :D

bah, really disappointed with MSU and iowa today. michigan state should never get beat like that. they have ager, brown and davis. thats a solid core right there. plus izzo and the tourney experience. no excuses.

MSU and Iowa. Meh. :no: That shot from the corner is still replaying in my head over and over. meh. And now I'm hoping Kansas can rebound back or else my bracket is busted.

Kansas was a relatively popular pick among some of the experts to make the Final Four. Would be funny to see them knocked out in the first round. And WHEW for the Tar Heels.

Kansas was a relatively popular pick among some of the experts to make the Final Four. Would be funny to see them knocked out in the first round. And WHEW for the Tar Heels.

Poor KU oh well...

Arrghh. CBS switched games as UAB was shooting a 3 pointer. KU looks to go out early again. UAB is down by 4 with Kentucky shooting free throws. Sparks hit the first one and then the second. Down to three down now after a great shot by UAB.

Oklahoma and Iowa losts are going to hurt me for the next 2 rounds. Tennessee victory will hurt me until they lose.