Forums online, news to follow

I love the 0.775 seconds for 10 queries :D

It's wierd cause at the school, Neowin.net redirects to the new site but at home I have to go to neowin5.net

Interesting......

Anyways, nice job at getting things up and running guys. Looking good.

I love the 0.775 seconds for 10 queries :D

It's wierd cause at the school, Neowin.net redirects to the new site but at home I have to go to neowin5.net

Interesting......

Anyways, nice job at getting things up and running guys. Looking good.

i noticed that as well :huh:

You deserve a rest, Neobond (as well as all of the coderators, grafix team, and everybody else who helped this along).

You've got to get some sleep before you hit the ol' coal mines --- err, I mean working on Neowin v5 tomorrow.

;) :p

I think NW5 might be a while away but in the meantime what we have now is fine.

Noticed a few things missing around the place my Avatar and some of the pic?s from Members Pics I guess that will come in time?

Sometimes it's fast, and other times it's a bit slower. I love IPB2.1, especially the customized one. And the posting editor!! But it has a false deception that makes it look like wysiwyg. hehe..

Don't think there's fast reply now?

EDIT: Sorry, my bad. There is. And love quick edit too.

Some DNS muckups and a SMB crash later and it should be running smooth again now :)

Happy with the new Host ?

Think I saw Neobond say the old host where charging Neowin for extra bandwidth used.

The websites been pretty slow for me, but it's getting better.

I love the changes, these changes enough would've been good enough to call Neowin 5, I can't wait for the actual Neowin 5! :rofl: