December (2005) Workstations

^your workstation is cool man. the pc case looks pretty sweet, post some pictures. also i like the middle ground u have reached between messy and tidy. some people on here are far too tidy!

try luna element 4 for your theme. its capable of jazzing up any res. also skins.be is good for female based backgrounds.

....i want a 2405fpw

Got a link for luna elemnt 4?

will get some more detailed pics of the workstation tonight when i get home from work.. bah, i hate being a manager at blockbuster..

Ill also put a printable coupon for a free rental for the month of december, ill do this for every month of the workstation forum.

OMG .... nice TFT Display man .... what's the price for it ?

I got it for 880 euros (it's a Dell 2405PW in case u didn't notice ;) ), back when it still cost 1200+ euro. Some guys decided to bring together a large group of buyers (50+), so we could get them with a nice discount.

However, as with almost all electronics, prices in the US are a lot lower; I believe u can get this thing for about 1000 dollar.

No one likes my workstation? :(

Everyone seems to have nice themes on there PC. Any recommendations for a nice theme that works with the 2405fpw native resolution?

I like your workstation a lot, actually. Using the same wallpaper myself. Theming at that resolution is pretty tough; I think a lot of the Vista themes look great at 1920x1200, though. Luna element's a pretty safe bet, too. Along those lines, Reluna, by bant, usually looks pretty spiffy, if you're trying to shy away from the conventional windows look.

Just moved in to the place so still trying to get things together..... Heres my room complete with xbox 360, PC, and Media Centre.

Where'd you get the stand for your JAM (I-mate)? is it a dock?

Current crappy photo of workstation current.

This is what I have until next month when I get my Z5500 and my 32" lcd hdtv on the wall.

Until then:

No one likes my workstation? :(

Everyone seems to have nice themes on there PC. Any recommendations for a nice theme that works with the 2405fpw native resolution?

You have nice stuff but needs some cleaning, your room is a bit messy :D

That cans get in the way...

Forevame7189, how's the VAIO treating you, I've got a PCV-RX730, with base specs and she's still running like new. (Y)

My model is the PCV-RX860 and its been serving me for 3 years (or almost 3 years) and besides adding another hd and soundcard, still mostly running on its base specs. It may not be the powehouses like the custom made machines but its stable.

Yay for VAIO's :D!

konstantinos thanks man, not quite what im lookin for theme wise.. what movie did you see?

no worries, try asking in the customizing forum for the type of theme you want, they should be able to help. i saw harry potter and the goblet of fire. it was great, i am such a big kid!

New LCD to the left, Dual lcd's :D

image removed

have you got electronics built into your desk or something?

I've seen a couple dual-displays in this topic with LCD. I have an older LCD and want to make a dual-display. Will it look stupid if I get a new one (same size) and use it with a different model older version?