** Mobiledudes Logo Contest! **

Question

Prize: $100.00 USD for logo.

Payment Methods(s): Paypal, Check

-----------------------

Description:

We will soon be re-launching an new version of our site www.mobiledudes.com

We have decided that now is the time to get a logo that truly represents who we are.

As you may have already realized from the name of the site, our aim is to offer our customers with a range of mobile phones, accessories, and in the future a range of products that are mobile, i.e. iPods, Notebooks, PDA’s etc.. We would like our logo to portray a professional image, not something goofy or cartoon-ish. We are also laid back and can have fun.

While we would prefer if you could follow the criteria above, we aren’t going to limit ourselves until we see what you guys are capable of. I have seen some great work here at Yaxay and would like you to use your own experience and opinions when coming up with entries. I will be able to check in several times a day to offer my opinions and input on the entries.

For the logo format, we must have it in some sort of resizable format (most likely vector) that we can resize and use not only for the website, but on business cards, t-shirts, public banners, etc.

To clarify the logo:

We would like to see the logo with our slogan and without it/ we would also like to see it with the “.com” and without. This logo should be from scratch. For the title text, keep in mind that "mobiledudes" or "mobiledudes.com" should have no spaces between the words. Putting the words on separate lines should be fine if it fits the logo, but if the words are side by side, no spaces. Thanks :-)

Also, if you are going to use the initials of the name in the logo, please use "MD"

To clarify the prize:

We pay $100 for whichever logo wins, period.

To clarify logo originality:

This should be fairly obvious for any logo contest, the logo should be your original creative work. No clipart or purchased graphic should be used, and especially not claimed as your own work. If you have any questions as to whether or not you can use a pre-made graphic as the logo, the answer will almost undoubtedly be 'no' but feel free to contact me with any concerns.

As for stock photographs to be used with the logo, the answer is no as they do not comply with the previous rules requiring scalability of the logo.

Colors:

show me somethin...

Inspiration/Concepts:

www.tmobile.com

www.cingular.com

www.verizon.com

www.sprint.com

Public Contact Info:

projectmd@gmail.com

AIM: projectmdaim

Notes:

Feel free to contact me and ask any questions you want. The more communication the better.

EDIT: Guys looks like i will be extending the Contest another week or so, i will have further details soon,

tis the season, and many people were out and about, and i was hoping to see much more activity...

Merry Chrismahanukwanzakah & A Happy New Year.

Be On The Look Out For Future MobileDudes Contests!

Edited by Tarik

Can we please keep this on-topic and get some more logos posted? I was really enjoying this thread until it became a 12 year old e-peen contest.

Hey guys, just got back to the thread, and well i was expecting to see some more artists and logo's to be added into the contest, instead i get a 4th grade school yard little fight and im just gonna have to say enough, i dont want it here, if you would like to start the bickering somewhere else thats not my concern, but im trying to get a logo done for a buisness of mine, and i take it seriously, and i would love it if i could get more people involved in the contest and no more of this childish behavior, end it, it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread and thats final....

Thanks guys, i really appreiciate all your submissions so far, and im really looking forward to seeing some more, Chema, the black reflection logo looks sweet, keep it up please, anything you think of submit it...

Tarik...

Ok well its 12:17 AM and heres my go at it

whatimean4xp.png

This is the basic idea, when i wake up in the morning ill build on it.. BTW the small pixelated phone on the left can be excluded.

Till tomorrow... Goodnight

Best logo yet

thanks, although I didn't do it all :p

I can't believe the childish bickering that has started in this thread, it's hopeless. I'm really suprised the amount of people who have joined the argument, why not just leave him.

I also can't believe the rashness coming out of salmoni_overnight's mouth... I was horrified at the fact he won over in the PIMP thread... Andre's was much better.

And saying "Chema... yours are crap, face it" or whatever... that's bound to get you banned. And I'd be happy if you were.

Anyway, let's try to keep this on topic. I'm guessing the mods will come through soon.

* thread clean-up in progress... *

* thread cleaned up *

Edited by markjensen

Hey guys, just wanna say thanks for all the respect, very cool, im glad we have this thread back on track

Chema looking forward to seein the new one, Pox Very cool dude i like what im seeing...

Keep it up, we got a couple weeks left. :)

I might be plagerizing this unknowingly. In my defense, the inspiration came from the RSS icon for Firefox.

md_simple.png

hmm... he's looking for something that can be used without the text... that would be quite unusable in that circumstance :/