** Mobiledudes Logo Contest! **

Question

Prize: $100.00 USD for logo.

Payment Methods(s): Paypal, Check

-----------------------

Description:

We will soon be re-launching an new version of our site www.mobiledudes.com

We have decided that now is the time to get a logo that truly represents who we are.

As you may have already realized from the name of the site, our aim is to offer our customers with a range of mobile phones, accessories, and in the future a range of products that are mobile, i.e. iPods, Notebooks, PDA’s etc.. We would like our logo to portray a professional image, not something goofy or cartoon-ish. We are also laid back and can have fun.

While we would prefer if you could follow the criteria above, we aren’t going to limit ourselves until we see what you guys are capable of. I have seen some great work here at Yaxay and would like you to use your own experience and opinions when coming up with entries. I will be able to check in several times a day to offer my opinions and input on the entries.

For the logo format, we must have it in some sort of resizable format (most likely vector) that we can resize and use not only for the website, but on business cards, t-shirts, public banners, etc.

To clarify the logo:

We would like to see the logo with our slogan and without it/ we would also like to see it with the “.com” and without. This logo should be from scratch. For the title text, keep in mind that "mobiledudes" or "mobiledudes.com" should have no spaces between the words. Putting the words on separate lines should be fine if it fits the logo, but if the words are side by side, no spaces. Thanks :-)

Also, if you are going to use the initials of the name in the logo, please use "MD"

To clarify the prize:

We pay $100 for whichever logo wins, period.

To clarify logo originality:

This should be fairly obvious for any logo contest, the logo should be your original creative work. No clipart or purchased graphic should be used, and especially not claimed as your own work. If you have any questions as to whether or not you can use a pre-made graphic as the logo, the answer will almost undoubtedly be 'no' but feel free to contact me with any concerns.

As for stock photographs to be used with the logo, the answer is no as they do not comply with the previous rules requiring scalability of the logo.

Colors:

show me somethin...

Inspiration/Concepts:

www.tmobile.com

www.cingular.com

www.verizon.com

www.sprint.com

Public Contact Info:

projectmd@gmail.com

AIM: projectmdaim

Notes:

Feel free to contact me and ask any questions you want. The more communication the better.

EDIT: Guys looks like i will be extending the Contest another week or so, i will have further details soon,

tis the season, and many people were out and about, and i was hoping to see much more activity...

Merry Chrismahanukwanzakah & A Happy New Year.

Be On The Look Out For Future MobileDudes Contests!

Edited by Tarik

it's not centered, it's like that on purpose, i'll change some colors tarik, but all these small modifications are usually done after you pick a logo, think of all the people you've asked for small modifications (incluiding me) and won't win we could feel a little bad thinking of all the time "wasted" :/

No problem, i understand, its not easy and i respect that, i was just hoping to see the logo in a different color so that i know i can change it in the future, and what it would look like...

Looks good guys!

neowin_mobiledudes.pngneowin_mobiledudes2.pngneowin_mobiledudes3.pngneowin_mobiledudes4.pngneowin_mobiledudes5.png

neowin_mobiledudes6.pngneowin_mobiledudes7.pngneowin_mobiledudes8.png

my try... some variations.. match more to "industry" profi looking web. um.. maybe :)

i like some others here above very much but they're too "kiddie" IMHO.

no watermark.. please don't steal anybody... :blink: lol

Edited by Dominik

I went through all the threads.

I personally hate Pox's logo's they look really amateur and unprofessional. (no offense)

The logo's i personally find that have artistic work in them and are "worked hard on" are Chema's logos.

The logo i really really like is Vector's logo. The MD just is awesome and it can be used anywhere on the site on flyers, letterhead everything.

Lastly, Chema vs. Vector the best logos in my opinion.

Also you should choose soon Tarik, For a $100 you got enough in my opinion.

Good job and Good luck to all the participants!

(i sound like im the guy who asked for the logos lol..)

I went through all the threads.

I personally hate Pox's logo's they look really amateur and unprofessional. (no offense)

The logo's i personally find that have artistic work in them and are "worked hard on" are Chema's logos.

The logo i really really like is Vector's logo. The MD just is awesome and it can be used anywhere on the site on flyers, letterhead everything.

Lastly, Chema vs. Vector the best logos in my opinion.

Amen :cat:

hi there

i've tried te make something, made it in illustrator and transformed it in photoshop, so colors are also a litle changed

hope you like it

can you give me some feedback, would love it

greets

kimbo

post-152630-1137768861_thumb.jpg

so today is the 20th...

I know Chema, but we still have no landed on a logo, it looks like we might have to Up The Anti A Bit, and Get Some More Logo's In Here, i will give an update soon, im not a Flake, but i just dont want to pick a logo im not Extreamly Happy with, everyones have been great, just not Perfect to the point where its a no brainer what logo we pick...

I know Chema, but we still have no landed on a logo, it looks like we might have to Up The Anti A Bit, and Get Some More Logo's In Here, i will give an update soon, im not a Flake, but i just dont want to pick a logo im not Extreamly Happy with, everyones have been great, just not Perfect to the point where its a no brainer what logo we pick...

I don't think you are being credible here when u set a deadline you have to stick to if not whats the point of setting a deadline ... also you are paying $100 and for that price you have got a quality of logos far beyond that price, if you want an absolutely perfect logo then you are going to have to contact a professional and pay $500 upwards. This is just going a bit too far.

It's true to say man, its got to the point now were you should choose your result, waiting this long has pushed it limits already waiting any longer and your just being rude.

I don't think you are being credible here when u set a deadline you have to stick to if not whats the point of setting a deadline ... also you are paying $100 and for that price you have got a quality of logos far beyond that price, if you want an absolutely perfect logo then you are going to have to contact a professional and pay $500 upwards. This is just going a bit too far.

Exactly my thought...., this contest has been going for almost a month now... :|

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. Pick a logo or plan on putting up a bigger payment. You've been dragging people around for way too long.

Exactly my thought...., this contest has been going for almost a month now... :|

Actually, it's coming up quickly on 2 months.