** Mobiledudes Logo Contest! **

Question

Prize: $100.00 USD for logo.

Payment Methods(s): Paypal, Check

-----------------------

Description:

We will soon be re-launching an new version of our site www.mobiledudes.com

We have decided that now is the time to get a logo that truly represents who we are.

As you may have already realized from the name of the site, our aim is to offer our customers with a range of mobile phones, accessories, and in the future a range of products that are mobile, i.e. iPods, Notebooks, PDA’s etc.. We would like our logo to portray a professional image, not something goofy or cartoon-ish. We are also laid back and can have fun.

While we would prefer if you could follow the criteria above, we aren’t going to limit ourselves until we see what you guys are capable of. I have seen some great work here at Yaxay and would like you to use your own experience and opinions when coming up with entries. I will be able to check in several times a day to offer my opinions and input on the entries.

For the logo format, we must have it in some sort of resizable format (most likely vector) that we can resize and use not only for the website, but on business cards, t-shirts, public banners, etc.

To clarify the logo:

We would like to see the logo with our slogan and without it/ we would also like to see it with the “.com” and without. This logo should be from scratch. For the title text, keep in mind that "mobiledudes" or "mobiledudes.com" should have no spaces between the words. Putting the words on separate lines should be fine if it fits the logo, but if the words are side by side, no spaces. Thanks :-)

Also, if you are going to use the initials of the name in the logo, please use "MD"

To clarify the prize:

We pay $100 for whichever logo wins, period.

To clarify logo originality:

This should be fairly obvious for any logo contest, the logo should be your original creative work. No clipart or purchased graphic should be used, and especially not claimed as your own work. If you have any questions as to whether or not you can use a pre-made graphic as the logo, the answer will almost undoubtedly be 'no' but feel free to contact me with any concerns.

As for stock photographs to be used with the logo, the answer is no as they do not comply with the previous rules requiring scalability of the logo.

Colors:

show me somethin...

Inspiration/Concepts:

www.tmobile.com

www.cingular.com

www.verizon.com

www.sprint.com

Public Contact Info:

projectmd@gmail.com

AIM: projectmdaim

Notes:

Feel free to contact me and ask any questions you want. The more communication the better.

EDIT: Guys looks like i will be extending the Contest another week or so, i will have further details soon,

tis the season, and many people were out and about, and i was hoping to see much more activity...

Merry Chrismahanukwanzakah & A Happy New Year.

Be On The Look Out For Future MobileDudes Contests!

Edited by Tarik

My first attempt...

post-29718-1135074813.jpg

That's the winner right there!

You have got to choose that Tarik if you want something recognisable and hot. That's your logo that will get you big!

Bad news..

I re-read the rules and i noticed it had to be vectorized...

The problem is i rasterized.. well..

Good luck Pox, i hope you drive my idea far :)

I did that so that it would be easy for us to resize the images and be able to make different sizes, for different prints/ad's.

Thread cleaned

Allow me to be blunt. Petty bickering will not be tolerated, at all. Everyone involved consider this your last polite warning to behave.

Guys looks like i will be extending the Contest another week or so, i will have further details soon,

tis the season, and many people were out and about, and i was hoping to see much more activity...

1st Page Has Been Edited.

Guys looks like i will be extending the Contest another week or so, i will have further details soon,

1st Page Has Been Edited.

I don't mean to be rude dude, but I was here when this thread started a month ago, and when I read the comment just now I was pretty surprised... You've got a month of responses with some great logos, or some very good concepts at the least... How many more variations do you wanna milk outa users for that $100?

I don't mean to be rude dude, but I was here when this thread started a month ago, and when I read the comment just now I was pretty surprised... You've got a month of responses with some great logos, or some very good concepts at the least... How many more variations do you wanna milk outa users for that $100?

There was no activity on this thread for about a week because of the holidays, i have yet to find a winner,

"milk outa users for that $100.00", well if you dont like the prize, i suggest you do not participate in the contest.

Looking forward to future entries. :)

Give out a deadline, people become impatient making logo after logo, until you lose interest in them...

It's just a thing, when a person wants a logo, you must give out a deadline, rather than just saying, keep on coming for weeks on end. You have to be more specific, at the moment, what logo do you really want? There are many logos to choose from? What are the pros and cons of the logos? Find a logo that has the closest interest to you and try to improve it or some sort (with the designer who made the logo(s)).

I am not saying you have to stop and pick one, I am just saying that you should give a deadline and be more precise rather than extending another week or so.

That's all that I have to say.

New Deadline Guys, Sunday, January 15th

Lets find a winner...

In The Lead ( Not in order )

Chema

4.jpg

PaPeRLesS ( pt_kids new name )

mobiledudesnodots2.png

Pox

post-101488-1134945784.png

Chema, i like the Black Glossy Look, lets see if we can enhance this logo.

PaPeRLesS, I liked your concept from the start, Lets see if we can be more creative with the MD in the middle of the logo, or what ever else you can think of.

Pox, I like where its heading, Lets check out what else you have up your sleve to improve this draft.

New Entries Are Welcome Till The Deadline