World Cup 2006

it something to do about previous world cup rankings like the last four world cups we have qualifed for.

something like that.

Not really suprised at the seedings. Seems like it's going to be a tough world cup

And also in january there is the african cup and there is going to be quite alot of players going missing because they have chosen to play for there countrys then clubs. which is far

where were england in 94??? dont remember them there

How England were second seed after Brazil I'll never know. Seems like the losses to both Northern Ireland and Denmark have been forgotten about.

Maybe because Brazil won the last World Cup and has 5 already???

Why is that??? :rolleyes:

Maybe because Brazil won the last World Cup and has 5 already???

Why is that??? :rolleyes:

I think you misinterpreted Powa, I think he meant that England should not be as high as second in the seedings, not that they should be higher than Brazil :)

Full Draw

GROUP A

Germany

Costa Rica

Poland

Ecuador

GROUP B

England

Paraguay

Trinidad & Tobago

Sweden

GROUP C

Argentina

Ivory Coast

Serbia & Montenegro

Holland

GROUP D

Mexico

Iran

Angola

Portugal

GROUP E

Italy

Ghana

USA

Czech Republic

GROUP F

Brazil

Croatia

Australia

Japan

GROUP G

France

Switzerland

South Korea

Togo

GROUP H

Spain

Ukraine

Tunisia

Saudia Arabia

I think Spain and Germany have the easiest groups

Group E will be interesting. Some fairly good teams playing, it will make for some good soccer i bet

I think Spain and Germany have the easiest groups

Group E will be interesting. Some fairly good teams playing, it will make for some good soccer i bet

Easiest group:

Spain

Ukraine

Tunisia

Saudia Arabia

Hardest group:

Argentina

Ivory Coast

Serbia & Montenegro

Holland

Come on england! Not a bad group! Apart from bloody Sweden - they always seem to beat us!

- FaRSightxc2

Our first game will be against Angola, then Iran and at last, with Mexico. (<_<) Sucks.

I'm waiting for someone to do one of those World Cup management programs to add game stats and all that...

Yahooooooooooooo !

GROUP F

Brazil

Croatia

Australia

Japan

Go BR !!!!!!!

can u fking belive it aus wif br why why why....y couldnt they b wif eng :(:(:(..............watched thw hole thing the actual thing was pretty ****...i tghout they were relly bad jokes and it was a yawn besides the bit where the drew out the teams wif pele and stuff

why do u keep saying England is the old enemy for Australia??? it is in Cricket, Rugby union, league wateva, but not in Football! do u think England gives a damn about Australia? no.. they care about Argentina (their old enemy) Brasil, Germany etc.. it will be a long time before England is considering Australia "the old enemy"

why do u keep saying England is the old enemy for Australia??? it is in Cricket, Rugby union, league wateva, but not in Football! do u think England gives a damn about Australia? no.. they care about Argentina (their old enemy) Brasil, Germany etc.. it will be a long time before England is considering Australia "the old enemy"

True. Australia are miles behind most countries in the football stakes, I'm not digging you aussie folks but you have to admit it's not your countries first sport. Where as in England it's religious to most people. But I would love to see you get one over Brazil, definitely be supporting The Socceroos.

I think our group (Englands) is a fair enough group, we always seem to get Sweden must be a Sven thing, if only our manager was from Ivory Coast lol. And Trinidad and Tobago eh, they have a few English based players, they'll be well up for it.

Should be good, I might do a bet on Ivory Coast to get through their group. It's a tough one indeed. The odds wil be fairly nice :shifty: