Official Windows Live Messenger Invitations Thread

I'll put the Neowin stamp of approval on this guys and update the front page. Thanks AthleticTrainer for setting this up, I was just about to do the same thing.

Just make sure not to abuse the system, and generous donaters remove your "Hey I gots Invites" once they're all gone so as not to get spammed.

hahahaha we sure didn't listen..

It's a great idea, but also a LOT of work for the mods to be able to keep up with it. They have enough work on their plates as it is, I'm sure!

maybe temp mods for the thread?...donno it would be alot of work obviously but maybe of course if the people who do get invites can just post replys themselves? but if anyone who asks or wants one and puts "mail me here" (which i did 6or 7 pages back or was it 10 pages donno to big now) then they get warned....im sounding evil now...i'll stop :rolleyes:

Is someone invite me i will invite others ... i'm not such a bad guy ... but it seams that no one invites me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i just had some idiot (noob) pm me asking for a invite whe i dont even have one,

read the damm rulez and anyone pming me when i dont have one will be reported this is getting out of hand very fast MODS SORT THIS OUT

Can anyone send me an initation please?

Or if it's not the apropriate thread, can indicate me what is?

READ THE FING RULES NOOB

REPORTED

why the ppl that get invited dont share invitations???

This is because the people who register with invites are not immediately awarded invites to give out. I got an invite today from this thread itself but I didnt receive any invite to give it to someone so deserving like u on neowin.

As soon as I receive invites I would come back to this thread to give it bec I also got it from here...

So its not like people take favours from members of Neowin and dont give it back atleast I would come back to Neowin to give out my invites as soon as I get them.

//Off topic:

Is there a statistic anywhere about how many people have signed up today? Gotta be some lukers who have gotten an account so they can post for WLM...

Can anyone send me an initation please?

Or if it's not the apropriate thread, can indicate me what is?

No, but I can link you to the first post of this thread, where it tells you not to post unless you have invites to give OTHER people.

Clicky Clicky

Enjoy.

Me too.

Can someone please send one to me at purelegend@gmail.com?

I'm UK

Sorry guys for this post but I could not stop laughing :D bec of this stupid n00bs post:

I'm UK>>>>> :laugh: In 23 years of my life I always thought that UK is a country but now i just read that this guy is UK....!

On a serious note some mod should come in now to clean up bec some deserving people are losing out bec of these illiterate fools who cannot even read the first post. :crazy:

I dont have any invites but whenever I get I would definitely come back and give it to deserving people.

May some one be ever so kind as to send an invite to dave@bazurk.com please.

David Holmes

USA

You are a subscriber yet I don't know why you can't read the first post! No requesting for invites here!

LOL...saying that tho I did request a few pages back so cant really laugh :blush: but still this thread is 45 pages long now and can see it being past 80 by end of day *sighs*

LOL...saying that tho I did request a few pages back so cant really laugh :blush: but still this thread is 45 pages long now and can see it being past 80 by end of day *sighs*

45 pages? :blink: What is your post per pages setting?? I have 17 pages...

45 pages? :blink: What is your post per pages setting?? I have 17 pages...

:blink: ...maybe the thread is getting to me now...lol....the effects of windows live messenger is hurting my brain...but anyway...i have 45 for some reason then *shrugs*

th_18b8a_Clipboard01.jpg

:blink: ...maybe the thread is getting to me now...lol....the effects of windows live messenger is hurting my brain...but anyway...i have 45 for some reason then *shrugs*

th_18b8a_Clipboard01.jpg

I have 45 as well on the default post per page setting.