Official Windows Live Messenger Invitations Thread

ok i think ms made a big mistake with the WLM invite system. if MS didnt pick you to be in the beta its for a reason. they dont need every n00b online whos sole intention is just to gloat to his n00b peers that he has WML . we are beta testers for a reason.

exactly. I wanna know how many people, if given the beta, would actually post bugs and suggestions. I certainly will, and have already.

Hoo-Rah beta testers!

u know what youre right... we are beta testers for a reason... and i already am a memebr of mail beta... just wanted one for my gf cause shes pretty and mail live is pretty... im giving an invite to tomal because he tried to help me... for free... and im giving the other invite to this guy Prince21cause he believes in karma....

Edited by shawnie53

u know what youre right... we are beta testers for a reason... and i already am a memebr of mail beta... just wanted one for my gf cause shes pretty and mail live is pretty... im giving an invite to tomal because he tried to help me... for free... and im giving the other invite to this guy stereorobets cause he believes in karma....

Ahh nice one mate, as soon as I receive some invites (if invited members receive invites in the future) i will return here to pass on the love...

edit: PS and rest assured I am a beta tester and regularly report bugs, so its not going to waste...

Edited by TomAL

Ok, I've been reading this and i know people have been flamed for requesting invites. But these people actually seem to recieve them a while later. :p

SO, incorporating cunning reverse phsycology, please DON'T send an invite to suetman@gmail.com :p

I will definately be a decent beta tester, reporting bugs and making suggestions like i did when testing the security website.

Thanks x10000 in advance. SORRY for breaking the rules of this thread

~Tom

well, i'm in the windows live mail beta, so if anyone feels good enough to send me a nice inivte to Windows live MESSENGER, I shall definately look favourably on them when deciding who to send my invites to (assuming microsoft decides they will give invites to the mail testers)

starblob @ gmail. com is teh address, now im off to babysit and earn myself hard cash

I know that I'm breaking the rules but (I see that actually 2 rulebreaker netcriminals :p got their invites...) can someone send me an invite pls at alvi_vl_1 at hotmail dot com ???

And sorry for breaking the rules! :blush:

I need a invite ;)

shetlander (AT) gmail.com

Sorry for begging, cant believe others that begged got it.

None of the beggers got invite from this thread and will not get in future also. Only deserving people will get it.

I am happy for Prince21 as he really deserved an invite! Rock-Lee didnt expect u to post ur email dude????

Dont PM me bec I dont have any invites right now :no: but I was following this thread closely... :rolleyes: