Official Windows Live Messenger Invitations Thread

yeh im happy to wait my time...lol...messenger 7.5 does the job for me at the moment and im not bothered. Just saying it makes it pointless that you join and then ask get invite and then fly off never to return :|

oh no no if i get one ill still be around and if i get invites ill be sure to drop them off here on neowin no doubt..and i will report bugs if i get an invite to live messenger

oh no no if i get one ill still be around and if i get invites ill be sure to drop them off here on neowin no doubt..and i will report bugs if i get an invite to live messenger

yeh I have been tester on a few things...safety live im a tester on and previously on office 2003 but im not asking for preference...lol...and you have 69 posts and that to me isnt neowinian status you have been here for a while... :cool:

yah i dont post much unless i need to, i signed up on neowin forums 2 yrs ago, for what i dont remember, most likely trying to get something ...but the most i contributed to neowin was when Win Sp2 was in beta and ppl needed hosts for the files and like the reg fix file i hosted a lot of those off my ftp..

i still have all those pm's too lol i dont know why i ahvent deleted those pms for sp2

hehe, i got mine at page 30 something and now were in the 50's, topic really goes on

dont give up, theres no need to ask, just wait for someone to post some invites, i only waited 9-something hours till i got on lol

belive in urselves.........