[Year 12] A-Level

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you want some water too cool you down?

University exams are no better. I had four and half hours of exams yesterday :( Got two more three hour exams left.

Our period of hell is well and truly upon us :(

yep lol.

Already done two maths exams (C2 and C1 resit) on the 21st (my birthday :pinch:), a physics practical exam (PH3) on the 16th and a chemistry practical written paper on the 15th (the actual pracrical was done on april 20th).

I have 5 left now. Two history exams (HI2 and HI3) and a Chemistry exam (CH2) on Wednesday, one maths exam on Thursday (M1) and a physics exam on Friday (PH2).

Good luck to you anyway, and to anyone else doing any exams for that matter. :yes:

!!

*e-slap!*

Just joking.

I should have said before, good luck to all the people doing A-level exams. Those f***ers can be really stressful.

I have all my physics and economics on the 8th...6 hours, that will be fun

I'm going to try and not think about C3 and 4 maths until the others are over

• 3 weeks later...
I finished my exams yesterday!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Same, was a seriously starightfoward Business exam though, writing for an hour and a half on Google :p I think I did ok.

Off to the big wide world after a summer of parties for me now...well, for at least a year anyway.