Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 build 5291

also, download managers i think are kind of out-dated back from dialup days. i think the only people that like them now are people that were dependent on them years ago. maybe i'm wrong? i dunno. i've never downloaded something with my browser that needed one.

Download managers are still good to have around even when you got high speed. Some servers are just too slow and download managers can help in speeding things up a bit. plus if you need to restart for some reason you can pause the download usually so you don't lose anything.

the right direction will be when the put the tabs UNDER the "file, edit, etc." bar. which is the proper way to do it ;)

I believe there are actually compatibility issues with them doing that, though I'm not completely sure of the details. Essentially, some pages make assumptions about the window frame that requird some... delicacy, when rearranging things in IE 7. That's why beta 1's UI didn't make a lot of sense (it was a stepping stone to what they'll be delivering soon).

thread hijacked..... and i can confirm those are real screen shots. end of story. i posted a screen shot in the last few months myself.

it's a tough croud here at neon00bs.net, I tried telling them its real, they say no. Ms has it posted on there site, I've seen it my self and played with it already. Its real, but hey, I post a shot, I break nda. I can speak of it, because speaking of it is like saying its fake to most people. :rolleyes:

it's a tough croud here at neon00bs.net, I tried telling them its real, they say no. Ms has it posted on there site, I've seen it my self and played with it already. Its real, but hey, I post a shot, I break nda. I can speak of it, because speaking of it is like saying its fake to most people. :rolleyes:

neon00bs? Now that's more pathetic then some of the design concepts in the UI.

The fakeness of this is off the scale...

Where's the file, edit and etc menus? they was on the last set of screenshots (the last vista screenshots)