i found this about next gen GTA

i didnt read the above posts but isnt the next GTA a followup of Grand Theft Auto: London? thus its based on London

by the way, it would definately be cool to have a Hong Kong version, cause of the gang stuff going on there, and itll be a good addition to the infernal affairs type theme going on, besides, its a great way to open to the asia market. and itll be fun for me to play cause im from hon gkong. please rockstar

aren't you guys tired of gta already?!?! there's only so much ways to steal a car and joy ride it.

It's not just about Grand Theft Auto anymore.

maybe they should change the name.. :unsure:

LOL. Good one. :whistle:

Cars from other countries get better then 8.2 miles per gallon :rolleyes:

Because bigger is better and thats the american way, right?

Be nice to be set in Europe but heard it may be set in London (At last we can drive on our side of the road :rolleyes: )

-bYtE' date='Jan 17 2006, 14:20' post='587078145']

If they doesn't change the gameplay in some way then I'm not interested. GTA 3 is the last GTA game I enjoyed, the rest is just booring. And the gangsta theme in SA was awfull and ruined the game.

I hope Rockstar looks in other ways than GTA games. I'm tired of them...

Are you serious? You thought the games after GTA3 were broing!? I mean, ok i understand the gameplay might get a little tedious, but they added new gameplay (swimming) and new vehicles (motorcycles, planes) to each new game. Also i thought the whole "gansta" theme was very intriguing. Not to seem rude, but anyone that didnt at least look at this with a new understanding of how things work on the streets -even in a parody is a little close minded.

Yeh it was boring having to eat and work out, I personally never gave a crap. It was just tedious. I think a more realistic direction would make it more fun (which wouldn't please Jack Thompson), graphics need to be good too the first 3D GTA was amazing at the time but they didn't seem to do much from there to be honest.

I dont know about u, but i found that once i worked out and ate to a certain point, i never really had to do it for the rest of the game. It is also for those of us who really wanted another level of control.- I mean you could pass the game without ever even buying food or working out once! so it was totally optional.

Are you serious? You thought the games after GTA3 were broing!? I mean, ok i understand the gameplay might get a little tedious, but they added new gameplay (swimming) and new vehicles (motorcycles, planes) to each new game. Also i thought the whole "gansta" theme was very intriguing. Not to seem rude, but anyone that didnt at least look at this with a new understanding of how things work on the streets -even in a parody is a little close minded.

I tried everything in both San Andreas and Vice City. It got boring driving fram one place to another for 20min and then crash and you had to try again... and then crash again, and so on...

I hate everything gangsta releated. I turned the sound down in the game to survive. Thank good for custome tracks.

And I tried all the "new stuff" in all GTA games. The series is old and it's time to move on. I don't want to work out and eat in a game . I can do that in real life. GTA 1 was awesome, so was 2. 3 was really great. The rest, not so great.

I agree that the game has got alittle tedious but I absoloutly love the games and have completed them all. I remeber on GTA III how entertaining it was to carjack someone or shoot them, but it got pretty old quick, especially by the time of Vice City. I think theres some extra tid bits to put in, for instance ragdoll physics for the peds, it would be fun to see them bouncing over you car, but unless they can add far more freedom, things to do and realism then the series might begin to dry up.