[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

From what I can see, the Tango Project has a specific icon for Bookmarks (the page with the...bookmark over it) but that doesn't mean it can't be changed. The Tango Project uses the red heart for OS Favorites. Kind of the same thing as bookmarks, right? I might add the heart to some parts of my skin.
I don't know what the heck the correct thing to do for that is. They've got a "bookmark" icon, resembling Firefox's IIRC, but only as a "new" variant (meaning that there isn't a version of it without the "new" emblem on it - you'd have to dig through CVS for sources and possibly perform some reconstructive surgery to make one), and they've got the emblem-favorites icon, which I've been using (and could theoretically emblemate similarly), but that's just me. I don't know if the more official Gnome and KDE implementations do it that way as well, and I can't be bothered to check right now.
is there icons for the cute menu add-on for firefox?
Is there a version of CuteMenus that has pluggable icon themes now? I've only seen versions that are hard-packaged to one icon theme or another (Notably Qute, Crystal, and Winstripe). For that matter, is there version that officially supports 1.5 or 2.0? Edited by vertigosity

Glad to see u on board vertigosity! i hope everything with the next version is going well...super excited as i am with the new Gnome .16 ...

When using the silent switch it takes a while to install (~2-3 minutes).
Just to let you know, you're not crazy. I've been doing some optimization and cleanup on the code, and I've managed to get the install time on my system down from 3 minutes 40 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds. Also possibly of interest to you, I've added support for theme selection by command-line switch to recent builds, so you could build packages for all four icon themes if you felt the urge.

update the Tango-Gaim

Looks great !

Do we have a Trillian-Skin match Tango(or)rine ...

... or a cursor-set ?

... Win-Amp-Skin

... Yahoo-Skin ?

... Media-Player-Skin ?

I neeeeed mooooore Tango(or)rine > :doctor:: (now I feel better)

@ Vertigosity

Good news - any date for the "November-Super-Action" :cool::

Just to let you know, you're not crazy. I've been doing some optimization and cleanup on the code, and I've managed to get the install time on my system down from 3 minutes 40 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds. Also possibly of interest to you, I've added support for theme selection by command-line switch to recent builds, so you could build packages for all four icon themes if you felt the urge.

That's great! Every second is precious here ;)

The theme selection switches could be very useful too.

I'm downloading it again now and will have a look on the installer.

So new addons for direct integration into your Windows installation CD are probably coming soon :yes:

That's great! Every second is precious here ;)

The theme selection switches could be very useful too.

I'm downloading it again now and will have a look on the installer.

So new addons for direct integration into your Windows installation CD are probably coming soon :yes:

It's not released yet, it'll be in the November release. I'm shooting for the 14th (of course), but I've actually got a proper job now, so we'll see how that goes. And yes, it'll be done when it's done :shiftyninja: Edited by vertigosity