[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

Really? I thought it used to be solid-ish white instead of this gradient-ish white.

Thought you were talking about the design in general, my bad.

Oh, and the .reg icon is nice as well.

Hell yeah it is.

Here are a few apps I use often (somebody out there might use them too) that I thought could use a little Tangofication.

Tangofied Resource Hacker: Download from here

Tangofied allSnap: Download from here

And here are a couple of replacement application icons for some programs that didn't have very good icons in the first place (allSnap and Resource Hacker being 2 of them).

Hope you enjoy.

@icon

aicon128pxdc5.png

allSnap

allsnap128pxaj4.png

Windows Defender

windowsdefender128pxcr3.png

.icos in the attachment - let me know if you need the pngs.

allSnap.ico

aicon.ico

Windows_Defender.ico

Nice job :)

But the allSnap exe doesn't work for me. Perhaps I'm using a different version?

Yeah - sorry about that. I forgot to mention that you'll need to install the original version from here (it's the beta version) and then replace the exe with the one in the zip.

Can someone PLEASE PLEASE make a Tango! Exact Audio Copy 256x256 PNG?

What does the original icon look like? I did a google search and only came up with an icon of a disc and EAC on it. If you can show me what the original looks like, I'll see what I can do. :D

What does the original icon look like? I did a google search and only came up with an icon of a disc and EAC on it. If you can show me what the original looks like, I'll see what I can do. :D

eac.gif

This is the original icon.

Also what about BSplayer icon?

icon.gif

and PowerDVD icon?

powerdvdwhcv.png

If you can just consider those that would be great. Keep up the good work.

Here's my other idea.. Not sure which one is better :p

This ones much nicer. Maybe have the ribbon go halfway across the face of the dvd?

This ones much nicer. Maybe have the ribbon go halfway across the face of the dvd?

Sorry.. I tried doing that but I can't get it to work! I'm not very good with SVGs.

If anyone wants to tinker with what I have done already, PM me or something and I can email it to you.

Sorry.. I tried doing that but I can't get it to work! I'm not very good with SVGs.

If anyone wants to tinker with what I have done already, PM me or something and I can email it to you.

It's k :p I like it anyways!