[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

It's working now. It seems as if the Tango Icon Library has been updated to version 0.8.0.
Wow, I thought you were kidding at first... but they actually have :o

i love tango.......but i upgrade to vista:((

Vista icons are pretty nice also. I'm sure we'll get sick of them soon and someone will make a Vista Tango shell patcher.

Hi Guys !

Still use Tango and still love it (Thanks Vertigosity) ...

I need a Tangorine-Logonui.exe ... what Logonui.exe do you need (Orange tangoish) ?

I actually started one back when I put together the blue one... it probably wouldn't take much for me to finish putting it together for Tangerine itself to use, and drop it in a March update (which, dammit, it's been long enough, even if there's not much new, I need to at least make a tested public release without the GIT2 display properties bug :-P)

What's been updated in the Library?
Mostly just the native 32x32 bitmaps, but there's a few of tweaked icons here and there, and new icons for logoff and locale settings. Most of it won't look terribly new to you guys, because I've been pulling from their CVS over the past eight months. I'm working on getting my GIT2 synced up to current SVN, then I'm going to test my installer tweaks since November, and call it my least ambitious release ever (given the lead time).

After 5 months (during which I had 2 failed attempts to switch to Vista RC2, 1 mostly successful switch to WinFLP aborted only because I have a legit copy of XP Pro, 1 failed attempt to switch to Ubuntu with an ATI graphics card, and 2 slighty less failed attempts to switch to Ubuntu with an nVidia graphics card), I present thee with the March 2007 (hereafter referred to as "7.03") release of the Super Turbo Tango Patcher for Windows XP/2003. I'm sure there's a jazillion requests that I've missed, forgotten, procrastinated on, or just flat out ignored; try not to be too offended; I've been busy with other stuff.

I do have rather ambitious plans for a "next version" supporting downloadable micro-updates, and reading patch targets from an INI file (effectively reopening STTP to the level of customizability available with my old batch scripts, without releasing XPero's source code), but I'd be a fool to give a release date, and you'd be a fool to ask. It's all pseudocoded, I've got some code done, and a bit can carry over directly. In the end, it ought to let me spam little changes with minimal effort, Guild Wars style. STTP will be my hobby again for at least as long as ReactOS SVN won't build / won't run in VMware or VirtualBox, which could be a while, really.

I mostly notice the new safely remove hardware icon

It's looked like that for a while now.

As always great work on the pack vert.

Really? I thought it used to be solid-ish white instead of this gradient-ish white. Maybe the March update failed on my machine?

Oh, and the .reg icon is nice as well.

Really? I thought it used to be solid-ish white instead of this gradient-ish white. Maybe the March update failed on my machine?

Oh, and the .reg icon is nice as well.

Git2 has gotten a new one, fresh from git2 - the lighter one is Tango

Cool...Thanks for the Update...Speaking of Ubuntu.I switched my self not to long ago,and it was Great...

I love the way Tango looked on there...the fonts and the minimalist look that Linux can have at times.

But what brought me back to Windows was 2 things...Your Shell Patcher and Games [HL2]...

I know have Tango and My Games....

THX!!!!!