[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

Hey guys, I can't come up with some good tango battery images (for the iPod). Everything I try just doesn't look right. If anyone wouldn't mind helping me complete the main interface, I would most appreciate it. The files are attached.

Thank you,

-teh

how's something like this, playing around with colours from http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php?i=PowerManager in photoshop,

pic194_test.png

That looks great!

Think you could make some 21x10 px ones for the iPod Nano?

If you can get me the original bitmaps, i can do it :)

Also, for consistency the "charging" full screen bitmaps would be useful too :)

If you can get me the original bitmaps, i can do it :)

Also, for consistency the "charging" full screen bitmaps would be useful too :)

Alright, sweet. I'll post a ZIP of the bitmaps in just a minute here.

edit - Okay, I uploaded the battery bitmaps as well as the whole entire package with everything from the Nano.

nanobattery.zip

nanobitmaps.zip

how's something like this, playing around with colours from http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php?i=PowerManager in photoshop,

pic194_test.png

That is perfect! I just previewed it and all you need to do is move the entire picture down 1 pixel (so it is aligned with the taskbar image I have), and to just add a white background to the area that's not used. Are you going to do the complete set of images?

That is perfect! I just previewed it and all you need to do is move the entire picture down 1 pixel (so it is aligned with the taskbar image I have), and to just add a white background to the area that's not used. Are you going to do the complete set of images?

I will do, if not tonight, by tommorow night :)

Blast, too late to edit my post..

anyways, here's your battery images tehmemories..

moved them all down 1px, and made background white like you asked :)

(animated preview)

batteries.gif

batteries.zip

I'll do your nano battery images either later, or tommorow EricJD

Ah, if only you could Tango-ize a Creative Zen.

Or, if only I had $300 to buy myslf an iPod. I wouldn't know how to deal with the DRM though. The batteries look great!

moglenstar, You rock. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Thank you so much for your help.

I'll post the iPod Updater when I am done. I'm not using the updater that came with iTunes 7 because I don't feel like updating it. I am using the "iPod Updater 2006-03-23" (Version 1.1.1). It was the second to last updater that came out before iTunes 7. I might update to the latest, I don't know.

Edited by tehmemories

Blast, too late to edit my post..

anyways, here's your battery images tehmemories..

moved them all down 1px, and made background white like you asked :)

(animated preview)

batteries.gif

batteries.zip

I'll do your nano battery images either later, or tommorow EricJD

That looks sweet, moglenstar.

Do you have SVG's or something of those battery images?

I can't wait to Tango-ize my nano! :p

pic194_test.png

Just to take it one step closer to the gnome-power-manager stuff, consider using red for "critical" and orange for "getting a bit low, but still alright." Otherwise, though, I have to say I dig. Not that it matters what I think, since I don't own an iPod :p

That looks sweet, moglenstar.

Do you have SVG's or something of those battery images?

I can't wait to Tango-ize my nano! :p

Unfortunately i rasterize most of my work pixel by pixel, I do how-ever use photoshops layer styles to make things easier.

I'll hook you up with my psd tommorow, if you like :)

Just to take it one step closer to the gnome-power-manager stuff, consider using red for "critical" and orange for "getting a bit low, but still alright." Otherwise, though, I have to say I dig. Not that it matters what I think, since I don't own an iPod :p

Yeah i was thinking that by the time i was finishing the last of those battery images, so i decided against re-doing them all :p

I expect i'll go over them later, i've got to make images for my 4g/photo ipod yet, and they're all a slightly different size to the 5g/video graphics. Not to mention the nano graphics are smaller still!

The color idea isn't a bad idea. How it would gradually go from blue to red. Or green to red. However.

I finally got around to adding the batteries. I'm getting it done whenever I have time.

ipodpreviewsh3.png

Looks sweet :)

Could you whip up a Nano theme as well if you get the time? :shifty:

And how do you get such nice preview "screenshots"?

darkt.net is finally dead.

Are you planning a Janurary / February release?

I wouldn't really say "planning," but I'd like to. I've been pretty busy between work and school (vert's got a job, go vert!) so I won't have a real chance to do much until spring break, which I'll probably spend goofing off with friends. Eh, we'll see :p

hi,

just saw it and love your theme! please say that you can integrate your pack in nlite!!!!!

'Fraid not, at least not directly (as a hotfix would.). Does it let you set up apps to install "post-install"? If so, then yeah. Switches for silent operation are documented on the site, but I don't have any specific instructions for doing that with nLite or manually (I haven't tried.)