Luna Element 5

Thanks em3 for another amazing and well done VS.

I did not personally like the start button, so I decided to replase it with the vector one that you uploaded at

lunaelement.net, and this is what I got

startbuttoncopy1xu.jpg

can someone tell me how to fix this?

and can I get rid of the gap between the edge of my screen and the start button?

Edited by .net

andy_rose, I wish I could help ya, but I'm not exactly a stylebuilder wizard.

Anyways, thanks a lot em3; I rarely use themes anymore, but luna element 5 made me dig out the theming service and start it up again.

Excellent work :)

I think a lot of us would love an msgina.dll and logon for this, if anyone is willing to make them. I would myself but I'm not artistic and have no idea how to go about doing so.

Hi to everyone i'm a newbie of this site :)

I believe that LE5 is a very good visualstyle but actually i'm still using a version modded of LE4 blackC because i think is better. LE5 needs improvements to become better than LE4.

Thanx em3 :)

Edited by Angelo75

Thanks em3 for another amazing and well done VS.

I did not personally like the start button, so I decided to replase it with the vector one that you uploaded at

lunaelement.net, and this is what I got

startbuttoncopy1xu.jpg

can someone tell me how to fix this?

and can I get rid of the gap between the edge of my screen and the start button?

in Resedit open textfile and then open the style you are using (extra large being the compact start menu) and scroll down to [start::Button] then change the second number beside content margins.

1. I don't use Rainlendar so I woudn't know.

2. My next project is actually a Winamp skin. But it won't "match" the theme, I think they will go together nicely though.

Sounds good, looking forward to the Winamp skin. I'm sure it'll be beautiful. :D

Thanks again!

hello friend. i really need your help!

can you tell me how to set SHELLSTYLE title font to "NORMAL" instead bold? cause in italian, the labels don't fit! (see the green circle)

PS: and i'd like to trim my personal image from the start menu, see post #369

thanks!

post-134757-1138640572.jpg

I may have missed it, but how do you make this fit? It's getting cut off. I would like to know what values to use

See post #387. Change the value to 110.

hello friend. i really need your help!

can you tell me how to set SHELLSTYLE title font to "NORMAL" instead bold? cause in italian, the labels don't fit! (see the green circle)

PS: and i'd like to trim my personal image from the start menu, see post #369

thanks!

Great Style!

I changed the selection-colors back to the LE4 colors, changed the startbutton to the round vista button and made squared window bordes. I think, it looks quite good :)

post-44281-1138647191.jpg

Great work Mr? em3

But I think that Luna Element 3 was your best work.

Can't please everyone so keep up the great job, even if everyone seems to be modding you skin/theme.

^I very much doubt everyone is modding the theme. LE5 currently has a little more than 17000 downloads and don't think even 5% of those have the knowlage or energy to mod the theme. That's my theory anyway. :p

^I very much doubt everyone is modding the theme. LE5 currently has a little more than 17000 downloads and don't think even 5% of those have the knowlage or energy to mod the theme. That's my theory anyway. :p

I'm agree. For example I am able of to make only small changes :laugh: