Luna Element 5

change the "startbutton" image in "bitmaps"

I assume you're talking to me, and I know where & how to change it but it's not alligned properly.

Okay Guys I've changed the "Menuhilight" option so that I have the start button highlight as this:

colour%20change.JPG

However in the All Programs section it's still the old blue:

bad%20colour.JPG

What other field do I need to change to change the colour?

Thanks for any help, This is a fantastic skin WEll Done em3, with this and the few changes I've made already I'll keep this on until Vista!

I assume you're talking to me, and I know where & how to change it but it's not alligned properly.

Actually I was talking to feverfive who wanted to know how to change the start button image.

When i'm browsing my computer to the left all the stuff is black and orange. How do I change it so it's just white text, not orange? Also, how do I change how it highlights, like ravix7 is doing. Props to the creator - i've been using this skin since luna 3, and also to purush for being the oldest member who, ontop of that, can articulate his thoughts into words very well and seems like a cool Godly guy. =)

Very very VERY nice theme, em3! But I will never leave my first love; LE4. I've tried alternate themes but I just love the way LE4 just flowws with my background & stuff.

<3 LE5 though!

I'd like to use this Start button, but I'm not sure what values need to be adjusted in ResEdit for it to work. If anyone happens to have knowledge & the free time, maybe you could point me in the right direction?post-32182-1138496964.png

Those are beautiful. I also like the ones a few posts back that have "start" and as always the square star button is awesome too!!

Again, how can I change the circled arrow color (for both up state and hover state)? I mean, where is that option located?

exempla1oy2pc.jpg

Thank you very much :)