Luna Element 5

well ive loved the le series , but the start button is only reason keeping me from download. Sorry =(. still great work though on this.
I think the Start button looks really cool on LE5. I'm using the black version right now on my PC. Looks great.

well ive loved the le series , but the start button is only reason keeping me from download. Sorry =(. still great work though on this.

Yeah, that's my reason too. What about that alternate start button, in LE4?... That would be nice to appear here too.

Yeah, that's my reason too. What about that alternate start button, in LE4?... That would be nice to appear here too.

That, with green background, square, and Vista flag... :yes:

Reporting a bug of sorts, the ONE thing keeping this theme from perfection:

1px space between scrollbar and side of application when screen is maximised

This makes it incredibly frustrating when one needs to scroll a lot.

Reporting a bug of sorts, the ONE thing keeping this theme from perfection:

1px space between scrollbar and side of application when screen is maximised

This makes it incredibly frustrating when one needs to scroll a lot.

Not a VS bug. Send a bug report to Microsoft.

idk if this is a bug, but when you select compact with large fonts, the minimize, maximise and close buttons seperate.

Yea. Not much I can do about it.

Not a VS bug. Send a bug report to Microsoft.

Yea. Not much I can do about it.

kinda figured as much. who the heck would want tiny tiny skin and massave fonts. just doesn't make sense. :p

I have modified the Luna Element 4 Shellstyles created by Mad_Griffith, so they are suited to Luna Element 5. I have changed all of the red buttons and sorted out a bug with the black shellstyle (when you view a folder with the files hidden, the background is blue rather than black). I have been granted permission by Mad_Griffith to release these. There is a blue and black version

They can be downloaded here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28300830/ :)

Here's a preview :)

I have modified the Luna Element 4 Shellstyles created by Mad_Griffith, so they are suited to Luna Element 5. I have changed all of the red buttons and sorted out a bug with the black shellstyle (when you view a folder with the files hidden, the background is blue rather than black). I have been granted permission by Mad_Griffith to release these. There is a blue and black version

Sweet!

Can someone link me to a guide for changing the start button w/ ResEdit? It looks pretty simple, but I'm guessing certain buttons would need different size settings and such....

Friggin' cool, using now (thanks for having the bugs fixed) :D

the start button that i replace gets chopped up at the end :/ anyone know a solution?

im only using reshack thanks

Increase the right content margin til it fits. It's the 2nd number.

Whoever created the visual style named 'Luna Element' series and got all the younger Neowineans ecstatic over the releases from 1 to 5 deserves much credit for his extraordinary efforts in creating a visual style that is visually appealing and colourful with some very nice buttons. Compare this to vista which is merely bland and needs a lot of improvement. I am the oldest member of this forum and I am using the latest version 5 in 32" wide LCD TV with ATI X800 PCI graphics, I have to admit it is simply gorgeous. Thank you kindly to the author of this magnificent visual style. He is immensely talented and very creative with wonderful imaginatgion. Wow ! the creative new generation keep it up. God Bless

Peter

Whoever created the visual style named 'Luna Element' series and got all the younger Neowineans ecstatic over the releases from 1 to 5 deserves much credit for his extraordinary efforts in creating a visual style that is visually appealing and colourful with some very nice buttons. Compare this to vista which is merely bland and needs a lot of improvement. I am the oldest member of this forum and I am using the latest version 5 in 32" wide LCD TV with ATI X800 PCI graphics, I have to admit it is simply gorgeous. Thank you kindly to the author of this magnificent visual style. He is immensely talented and very creative with wonderful imaginatgion. Wow ! the creative new generation keep it up. God Bless

Peter

:yes: quote every single letter

I'd like to use this Start button, but I'm not sure what values need to be adjusted in ResEdit for it to work. If anyone happens to have knowledge & the free time, maybe you could point me in the right direction?post-32182-1138496964.png

^How old are you?

65. Check his profile.

Good to know this visual style caters for people of all ages, not people obsessed with themes littered with eye piercing decorations.