New Girl on Neowin

There's no need for me to justify anything to you or anyone else for that matter. Anything I say is completly justified and has logic behind it. Apparently you dont know me, or you would know I'm not one to put up with immaturity or ignorance. Especially being treated poorly from members of the opposite sex just because I know how to operate a computer. Girls are stereo-typed for not knowing anything about computers. I'm not one to ask for a pity party or anything of that sort. I've put up with more PM's then I cant be bothered to name. my post wasnt even directed at you. It was meant for the horny 13 year olds who have no idea what boobs even look like that have overwhelmed neowin. Don't take it personally this is just a slight "justification" if you will. There is reasoning behind my first post.

Offtopic: I deleted my sig as I was making a new one.

i'm 13 and that was just not right. you don't see me going all over this girl on here, wow a girl on the internet you guys are acting like you have never seen a girl on the internet. grow up

and welcome samantha

i'm 13 and that was just not right. you don't see me going all over this girl on here, wow a girl on the internet you guys are acting like you have never seen a girl on the internet. grow up

and welcome samantha

FYI: I am a girl thanks

I've known about this site for some time now and finally joined.

I'm a freshman at the University of Florida, currently majoring in...well, that's changing all the time.

So what do people do for fun around here? ;)

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo COCKS!

If you look at the people who take an interest when women sign up then try and have a look for them saying hello to new guys on here you will see what Neowin is becoming - A load of teens that don't quite fit into myspace trying to look cool on here and getting praised by others who really should be out doing things for themselves and not crawling. Then you get the great members who contribute a lot and help people out but mostly its just flaming lol

Have fun and try not to let all the geek attention go to your head, Im sure you interested in something and thats what you should try to stick to and not just make it about post count or fitting in.

A *Female* on Neowin?

I think I heard Hell freezing over

But then again, I'm very skeptical of people actually being Female on the Internet. Met waaaay too many Men posing as Females.

I've known about this site for some time now and finally joined.

I'm a freshman at the University of Florida, currently majoring in...well, that's changing all the time.

So what do people do for fun around here? ;)

orly.jpg

lol...hey have fun around here..

A new girl on Neowin leads to 114 posts overnight? Sheesh. You guys do know there are even more girls, y'know, out there in the cold unplugged world that some people call real life.

[Thread Moved from GD to Neowin Milestones]

Anyway, welcome to Neowin Samanthala, now that they've probably sent you running...

I reply below your threshold

btw

eXterm on Silvermoon Server Night elf druid

and Welcome new person

"The same thing we do every night Pinky; Try to take over the World!!!" :yes:

~LOL~ "Some are Genius, the others are insane ... they're Neo, they're Neo Neowinians. NARF!!"

Wow...an 8 page welcome for a Florida freshman....that's a good welcome.....or a huge rush of pervs....

if you, Fred666, the other mods, and I hadn't posted in this thread, I'd say the thread was a Perv thread *L* (well, ok, not the ladies who posted but the guys *L*) But we managed to be the only three non-perv guys :D hahaha

Congratz on failing to be clever or funny with yours.

Way to stand up for the women ladies man.

Keep this thread rolling till it gets closed....

Im having fun.

9 pages... I think it's time we all calm ourselves down now, no need to get excited just because a new member has just signed up (Even though it's of the opposite sex). I think we all need settled down now and get on with our lives, lest we get caught up in this thread and forever be lost to humanity :devil: . Seriously though, welcome to Neowin, Samanthala. Most people here are very helpful and resourceful in their own little ways :whistle: . With luck, you might just survive the next few days considering you've just announced to the whole of Neowin that you're a girl. They've all got their crosshairs on you so be sure to keep a handy can of pepper spray to ward of the fools and the insolent :p . In any case, I hope that your stay at Neowin is a pleasent one.

PSG22