New Girl on Neowin

As I have already pointed out there seems to be 2 stereotypes of males on here when the aspect of a girl comes to Neowin.

1. "OMGWTFBOOBZ" sorta thing goes on where they try to get attention by hitting on the person in question.

2. Acts all high and mighty and gets attention by telling said person to ignore all the rude people.

Just thought I'd raise that point...

Now you've joined stereotype #3, the guy who points out the other 2 stereotypes :| ... :laugh:

Well I wanted to say something that would be simultaneously creepy, funny, and somewhat intelligent. But I can't think of anything (Jennifer would be so ashamed). So hello and welcome, there is lots 'o fun to be had here. I'm not sure where, but you may find it.

Welcome to Neowin! Feel free to ask questions as long as it is in the right place, hehe. :laugh:

i think this thread gives me a pretty good idea on who needs to get a life and get laid... quick.

:p

Yours Truly

Switching programs mid year and living back at home is the worst decision I've made. I should have done a semester of electives.

hey! umm Well I run and snap photos for fun

others are lazy and live on the computer, but they start talking like 1d1075 4ll 7h3 71m3

Oh look here's one of them lazy idiots now...

OMGWTFBBQ 10 Pages.

This thread has grown so large so fast, that it is now attracting posts about it, posts about posts, that add nothing, like this one, in which I'm not contributing at all.

The End

haha, you know how nerds get when a girl is around. C'mon thagame, you should already know this.

But lemme extend my welcome as well then give her a :uberhump: LOL

"Welcome to Family Feud, i'll start off by introducing myself to your breasts. Give this one a lil squeeze, and that one too" - Peter from Family Guy LOL

(well it went something like that, i googled it but couldn't find what exactly he said - was like one of his "like that time when i was" bits.. )

Edited by SHoTTa35