Simplicity Winamp Skin

Are you sure you have your album art setup correctly? Check the link in my sig to be sure. Though sorry, Winamp cannot yet read from ID3 tags, but I'm told it is on the horizon.

Ah, that fixed it. Thanks for the help, trying to convert from iTunes. :)

clearonebeta>simplicity>clearone

thats my point of view - but i think theyre the best winamp skins available at current.

keep up the good work axialix

Thank you Chode. I'm not sure the text is anymore readable, but placing an image behind it really detracted from the look, so it just had to be transparent.

The only mode that doesn't have a minimize button is the main shade mode. The rest do. That's a good point though, so I'll get one added in.

Ok, minimize action now added to the second button on the main shade. Right-click it to minimize Winamp. Nice one SaLiVa!

Just to be sure, if some of you are actually re-downloading these things as soon as I make changes, be sure to hit CTRL-F5 on your browser when you're on my site. This ensures that you're seeing the latest updates and refreshes the page from the source, bypassing browser caching.

Thank you Chode. I'm not sure the text is anymore readable, but placing an image behind it really detracted from the look, so it just had to be transparent.

Sorry, I was referring to Win-shade mode on the skin :)

post-42104-1144983515.jpg

I see Chode, thought you meant the notifier. Nice setup there btw.

you should make it have colour thems or sliders rather than two versions

Uh, say what? There's plenty of color themes to choose from. I made two versions because combining the two made for a larger filesize and longer loadtimes, and we can't have that now can we? ;)

thanks axialix i love simplicity!!! now i cant decide between clearONE and simplicity :( is there an option that the main window without cover gets the same width than a main window with cover art?

I see Chode, thought you meant the notifier. Nice setup there btw.

Uh, say what? There's plenty of color themes to choose from. I made two versions because combining the two made for a larger filesize and longer loadtimes, and we can't have that now can we? ;)

Hmm...i see them now. idk how I missed them when I tried the skin the first time, sorry. Can't reproduce either, so musta been my system being slow.

Apologies (although RGB sliders would pwn still :) )

axialix

I was wondering if you could add a full screen mode to this skin. If you think its against the idea of the skin than don't do it. But I thought it might be an cool option.

You could add some kind of password secured lock to the full screen mode so it can be used at parties.

Its just a thought, if you think its BS just discard it :).

I was wondering if you could add a full screen mode to this skin. If you think its against the idea of the skin than don't do it. But I thought it might be an cool option.

Defeats the whole purpose of having transparency! :p LoL.

Cool, sounds like at least one person is using the non-clear version. I doubted many people would use it, though it's my personal fav.

A full-screen mode huh? Well, that sounds like a challenge anyway. I don't think it would defeat the purpose or anything, but it might increase the filesize a little. I'm trying to imagine what all I would incorporate into it. The playlist for sure, but what about the media library or other windows?

<edit> I just fixed a bug with the EQ Power and Auto buttons and increased the size of the Double Gradient Vis. Looks a bit better now. </edit>

And where the hell is Suicide?? I figured he'd be all over this one. :D

Edited by axialix

Cool, sounds like at least one person is using the non-clear version. I doubted many people would like it, though it's my personal fav.

Same here. You can see my setup inspired by your skin here

A full-screen mode huh? Well, that sounds like a challenge anyway. I don't think it would defeat the purpose or anything, but it might increase the filesize a little. I'm trying to imagine what all I would incorporate into it. The playlist for sure, but what about the media library or other windows?

If possible, why not make it optional? For me, cover art, play controls and playlist would be enough.

But other people may have other preferences.

<edit> I just fixed a bug with the EQ Power and Auto buttons and increased the size of the Double Gradient Vis. Looks a bit better now. </edit>

I'll give the new version a try. Thanks for all the great work. I really appreciate it (Y)

Nice and minimal look you got going on there Hawk. Here's mine.

The playlist and media library should be easy to add to a full-screen mode, but I can foresee many problems with adding the coverart. I'll have to check out leechbite's Kameleon skin for that. I believe he has it incorporated, though I don't know at what size.

And hey, no need to thank me, this is what I live for. :)

post-110624-1145098291_thumb.jpg

Nice and minimal look you got going on there Hawk. Here's mine.

The playlist and media library should be easy to add to a full-screen mode, but I can foresee many problems with adding the coverart. I'll have to check out leechbite's Kameleon skin for that. I believe he has it incorporated, though I don't know at what size.

And hey, no need to thank me, this is what I live for. :)

Cool desktop axialix. Looking forward to a fullscreen mode! :)

My only complaint about the SimplicityClear is that only the Black background variations comes with Lite Version. Had to create one myself for the |Blue::White. Oh, and how about adding a "Custom Size" option for the album art size... Other then that, congrats on a yet again wonderful skin axialix.

Edited by FineWolf