Simplicity Winamp Skin

@ ShinobiFist:

Clickeh...

@ axialix:

I installed Simplicity, and decided to switch to the minimal bar mode (or whatever it's called--like clearONE). Now I decided I wanted to switch back to the normal mode (as it is when it's installed--like in the screenshots). I can't figure out how to switch it back--except for deleting studio.xnf maybe? :blush: :whistle:

Edited by Yochanan

Nevermind, I figured it out. Shade mode. In the screenshot of your desktop a few pages back, what is the progam/widget you're using along the top to display system info that matches your skins?

What does "freeze" do?..

Permanently freezes simplicity window to a spot on your desk of your own choosing ( to prevent accidentally moving it...)

Just updated to Winamp 5.22 and get this ugly pink bar on the bottom of the playlist...

how can i solve this problem?

pink7jr.jpg

The same here :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a fix for Simplicity & SimplicityClear.

Extract the attached zips in the Simplicity / SimplicityClear folder, overwrite the files and the pink / green stuff is gone! :D

I don't seem to have any folder as such, just a skin file. I've done a search for all folders/files named simplicity and only files show up, no folders. :huh:

Rename SimplicityClear.wal to SimplicityClear.zip, and extract the files to a folder called SimplicityClear in the skins folder. Then patch the files.

Rename SimplicityClear.wal to SimplicityClear.zip, and extract the files to a folder called SimplicityClear in the skins folder. Then patch the files.

got it, thanks :D

hi, im having the same problem as ViperAFK, i downloaded the patch but dont know how to use it, can somone tell me??

untitled3hn.jpg

PS: this green stuff is happening to all my skins.

That's because they fixed a issue in the skin system that causes this issue :p

All the modern skin needs to be fixed to resolve this issue.

hi, im having the same problem as ViperAFK, i downloaded the patch but dont know how to use it, can somone tell me??

PS: this green stuff is happening to all my skins.

In previous Winamp versions you could make a certain part of the skin transparent without having to use an image (image="").

Now you can't so you have to fix these parts (more info here)

About the Simplicity & the SimplicityClear patch:

If you have a Simplicity.wal and / or a SimplicityClear.wal in your Winamp Skins directory:

Rename the skinname.wal to skinname.zip and extract it into a new directory with the skinname.

Example: C:\Program Files\Winamp\Skins\SimplicityClear

Extract the SimplicityClear Fix into the SimplicityClear directory (and / or the Simplicity Fix into the Simplicity directory) and overwrite the files.