Official 2006 NBA Basketball Playoffs

The Kings are playing great. They where down 2-0 and now have tied it 2-2. If the Kings keep playing like this the Spurs are in trouble.

OMG! LAKERS WIN!! :) :laugh: :p :woot: :jump: :jump: :bounce:

Final second shot in overtime by Kobe wins it for the LAKERS! 3-1 Lakers lead going into game 5 in Phoenix.

Final Score OT: Lakers: 99 Suns: 98

Oh. My. God.

Did anyone see the Lakers/Suns game? Kobe Bryant = holy moly. He did it at the last second in regulation and did it again at the last second in overtime.

Crazy.

:yes: that was amazing.. best game i've seen all season so far.

Kobe is the ****. (Y)

dude that lakers game was such bs. nash was only foulded about 3 times when he had the ball, and they didn't call anything. i mean, the lakers were TRYING to foul...and the refs didn't call jack. suns got screwed on this one. i hope they come back to take it.

It'll be a great achievement for Phil Jackson if he can lead the young Lakers into the Q-Finals. What a change he has made to the Lakers team compared to last year's.

dude that lakers game was such bs. nash was only foulded about 3 times when he had the ball, and they didn't call anything. i mean, the lakers were TRYING to foul...and the refs didn't call jack. suns got screwed on this one. i hope they come back to take it.

no no no no.. i think it was very fair.. did you see the replays on how many times kobe was fouled from the 3point line to the basket? at one point he was fouled 5 times and not one ref blew a whistle.

OMG! LAKERS WIN!! :) :laugh: :p :woot: :jump: :jump: :bounce:

Final second shot in overtime by Kobe wins it for the LAKERS! 3-1 Lakers lead going into game 5 in Phoenix.

Final Score OT: Lakers: 99 Suns: 98

KOBE = MVP!!!!!

oly_full.57156086ab018_suns_lakers.jpg

/agree.

That was complete bull****

clippers and dallas advance to the second round

it'd be interesting to see a lakers vs clippers and dallas vs san antonio match up... i kinda dont like to see spurs winning though :/

but i def want to see the lakers win this round to face the clippers.. two home teams.

yea The Miami Heat beat them gay ass Bulls...

And I hope Raja Bell gets ****ed in the ass for what he did

Raja Bell's behaviour during the Laker-Sun game was really bad. It doesn't mean you can wrestle the player if you can't guard him. Totally no sportsmanship!

yea The Miami Heat beat them gay ass Bulls...

And I hope Raja Bell gets ****ed in the ass for what he did

Hey now..... :o

Suns start rolling now...

I still believe they will go through, they are much better as a team even without Amare..

Man, the Lakers had this game. They just threw it away in the end because of inexperience and 20 or so turnovers. Let's go Lakers, pull it together and take Game 7!

Raja Bell's behaviour during the Laker-Sun game was really bad. It doesn't mean you can wrestle the player if you can't guard him. Totally no sportsmanship!

Oh yeah, it's not like Kobe didn't elbow Bell multiple times in the face, one of which the refs called a foul ON BELL afterwards. Phil Jackson didn't tell Bell he deserved it, of course not.

Nash wasn't fouled with three guys huddled over him hacking for the ball. Nash and Diaw didn't call a time out. Walton didn't step out of bounds. Jones wasn't held on the last shot.

Oh wait, you must be in bizarro world.

Suns will win game 7.

just letting you know the foul was on raja before kobe elbowed him...foul by raja, whistle blew while kobe was making his move which was when the elbow came

and calling a foul on kobe for that elbow is like calling foul on kobe when he went up for a shot and elbowed Barbosa on the way up..its not gonna happen, thats part of the game. Almost everytime someone makes a post move and turns you are gonna get an elbow, thats how you protect the ball. Just watch shaq for a few plays against the nets..krystic got totally beat up by him last year with those elbows, it will be interesting to see if krystic can handle him this time. Dipping your shoulder into someone is when u get in trouble

however, clotheslining people are not part of the game. I am hoping for a lakers/clippers series but I think having raja/kobe got at it again in game 7 will be great. Im curious to what happens if theres a blowout. If lakers are down what will stop someone for going after raja or vice versa.

as for everything else, this has been the best first round of the playoffs i've ever seen

kings are hanging with the spurs cant wait til tonite, bonzi wells is playing amazing. im just waiting for ginobli and parker to get all their usual calls from the ref whenever they flop towards the basket (in the spurs defense, the refs do even it out by picking on duncan for the smallest fouls) but ginobli and parker get every call in the book, especially ginobli's flops

bulls kept coming back against the heat (which I think the heat do not have a great chance against the nets without a 100% wade, unless shaq plays like he did in game 6, which i doubt he will for more than 1 game)

im mainly a cavs fan and i must say everytime gilbert arenas touches the ball im scared to death, he never seems to miss

Yeah Cavs :D

I know Detroit's next round...but I'm proud that the Cavs have gotten this far.

A total of 7 minutes this entire series...and Damon Jones hits the gamewinner