Official 2006 NBA Basketball Playoffs

damn.. i would have gotten free tickets to a Clippers vs ____________ conference finals series... but they lost.. oh well.

GO PISTONS!

my sister was at the pistons game tonight....too bad they lost. ok, i predicted the suns in 7 over the lakers, and the suns in 7 over the clippers. here are my predictions for this round (made before tonights game :p).

dallas over suns in 6.

detroit over heat in 5.

my sister was at the pistons game tonight....too bad they lost. ok, i predicted the suns in 7 over the lakers, and the suns in 7 over the clippers. here are my predictions for this round (made before tonights game :p).

dallas over suns in 6.

detroit over heat in 5.

Haha the problem is.. I don't think Detroit has ever won 4 straight playoffs games. :pinch: But I hope your right!

man, what a game. i was pulling for dallas tho. win it for dirk. clutch shot though. they left too much time on the clock.

detroit actually shot the ball pretty well yesterday. the first time in like two rounds....need to keep it going.

dallas over suns in 6.

detroit over heat in 5.

Looks like it's going to be Heat over Detroit in 5. :D

Shaq played superb in Game 4! He just needs to improve his dismal free-thow shooting and he'll be king! :D

His spin-move against Ben Wallace in the first quarter totally wowed me. And his coast-to-coast layup totally overwhelmed me, reminds me of this year's All-Star game where he dunked the ball coast-to-coast, haha.

yeah, really disappointed in the way detroit has played. wade beats himself up, shaq shouldn't be able to run the floor. the pistons need to press. they need to be running their offense when shaq is still crossing half court, and they need to drive and get shaq in foul trouble. taking fadeaway jumpers doesn't accomplish that.

While I don't like the Pistons chances... they have been known to come back from situations like this.

But I heard the players aren't getting along so well with Flip. Not good!

that sucks if it's true. i don't know what happened. they are supposed to be the anti-nba team. a bunch of non-major superstars that just play well together. thats what i like about them.

i hate the pistons, they broke up the lakers and im mad still, dame them, dame them to hell lol. but i do like their 2 big guys Big Ben is my 2nd fav big man, but shaq is my fav he gave the lakers the lake show mad in the late 90's and gave the lakers the 3 titles.the piston are the anti nba team they dont play hard give it their all and win eazy they're cocky. and Piston fans you should hope they lose so next they they know they need to give it 100% ,they cant 1/2 butt it pass the heat, the heat are playing as a team now. i think the heat got yelled at last night. the next game is the the most win the heat will not win game7 so a most win in game 6.

no, shaq is a cherry picking bitch! that's right.

they got handled yesterday. Pistons need to do it again tomrrow and one more at home for the title.