Intel

just dont play the mini games, lol... damn hard, the only one i can do is the one with the number signs.

The only mini game I can complete is the minesweeper type one, which is quite fun :p. All the other one's are very hard though :(

oh that one is awful... i can do the first level but do you have any tips?

oh that one is awful... i can do the first level but do you have any tips?

I just click on each region of the grid, and then you can see in which area it is in. You can work your way to the virus from there.

I wish I could do the other mini games though :(

The meetings with the boss are F'ed up, it's just a load of Intel Marketing drivel. They claim that the future for Intel is Terahertz computing, which links to a Press Release from 2001 (link), dispite Intel's recent advances to use less Gigahertz. :rolleyes:

Also that HyperThreading increases security.... BS, EDB (Intel link) is the technology that increases security.

Edit, I'm in the second meeting with the boss, and apparently, Wireless Networks increases worker morele by 22%, then I click the link... but the link doesn't even work!

And the meetings with the boss are getting worse, apparently there is a "Intel Pentium E", which links to Extreme Edition - but that's Pentium EE!

Hmm... Impossible? All of the games are rather simple ;-) Just need a bit of practice.

My production is now on Pentium D's, my executives on laptops, and most of my sales people on laptops as well.

If only those 2 last sales people would get out of the cafeteria, they'd all be on maximum.

Then, I just need to upgrade my servers :-P

Download?

There isn't a download for the game. You have to play it directly from Intel's website.

damn i've come so far now... whats really annoying is my game randomly sticks... with a tech stuck on 0% fixing, doesnt do anything.. :@

this happen to anyone else?

damn i've come so far now... whats really annoying is my game randomly sticks... with a tech stuck on 0% fixing, doesnt do anything.. :@

this happen to anyone else?

Yeah. I also get random mini-games that don't load.