Intel

My biggest problem with the game are the games. Can someone give me some tips on how to pass the bomb game, and the one where you have 4 clicks? Also, how do you install a NIC into a Server?

Lil help please.

My biggest problem with the game are the games. Can someone give me some tips on how to pass the bomb game, and the one where you have 4 clicks? Also, how do you install a NIC into a Server?

Lil help please.

4 click game which I pass everytime, I click somewhere in middle, if it reeds for example "7" then the thingo is 7 squares away but in any direction, click any square which 7 away, if its say 14 its in the opposite direction.

To install a NIC card to a server buy a server NIC card from the shop, once its in your inventory click it and drag it onto the desired server, then get one of staff (who is compentent in server room) to configure it. :D

So in the click game, the lower the number the better, right. OK...so how do you buy a server NIC? Also, can anyone help me with the virus bomb game? I am assuming that the games you pass and beat, the more money you get. You help is much appreciated.

TIA

Aight, I guess I have to wait to get further in the game to be able to buy those. NM...I just notices the little button to scroll through all the other nics.

for some reason everythings gone cheaper for me, the itanium2 is only 4900, has it happened to anyone else

for some reason everythings gone cheaper for me, the itanium2 is only 4900, has it happened to anyone else

This happened to me, I thought it might have something to do with the skills you learn? :/

Can someone please give me some tips in defeatig the virus/bomb game? TIA.

I have a problem!!!

Everytime that game which has a grid on which u click on blank boxes that show numbers.....well it loaded the first time. But every other time, there is just a blank black screen instead of the grid.....no grid no game.

I cant do anything. Whats the problem? Why wont it load?

I'm using IE btw.

Aight, I guess I have to wait to get further in the game to be able to buy those. NM...I just notices the little button to scroll through all the other nics.

You can buy server NIC cards at the start of the game. You go to the shop and in the NetworkCard section scroll through until they say they are a server nic card, then buy the one you want.

I have a problem!!!

Everytime that game which has a grid on which u click on blank boxes that show numbers.....well it loaded the first time. But every other time, there is just a blank black screen instead of the grid.....no grid no game.

I'm using IE btw.

Interesting, I had this problem in Firefox and in IE Tab in firefox but in IE I dont get this problem.

LOL... that's halarious... i managed to lose half my staff in the first two minutes, then i h4x0red teh script kiddies, black hats and l33tz0rz before getting bored. :rofl: :lmao:

Lil help please.

To pass the minesweeper style game (4 clicks), buy 4 Itanium 2 servers. Then you get 11 clicks. :p

I usually click on the edge of the board. Then I trace the number I get along the edge. So, if I get 8 then I'll go 8 squares along the edge in one direction. If you get the same number again, in this case 8, chances are it's in between the two and up half. So, 4 across and 4 up. If you get a number that's double, so 16, go back to the 8 square and go 8 in the opposite direction.

As for the virus game, I've never beaten it. But the bomb affects the square you click and any computer in a one-square radius. So, the bomb can affect up to 9 computers. Any computers in that radius that are infected will be cleaned and any that are clean will be infected. The idea is to work the virus over to one edge so the bomb won't hit any clean computers.

To pass the minesweeper style game (4 clicks), buy 4 Itanium 2 servers. Then you get 11 clicks. :p

I usually click on the edge of the board. Then I trace the number I get along the edge. So, if I get 8 then I'll go 8 squares along the edge in one direction. If you get the same number again, in this case 8, chances are it's in between the two and up half. So, 4 across and 4 up. If you get a number that's double, so 16, go back to the 8 square and go 8 in the opposite direction.

As for the virus game, I've never beaten it. But the bomb affects the square you click and any computer in a one-square radius. So, the bomb can affect up to 9 computers. Any computers in that radius that are infected will be cleaned and any that are clean will be infected. The idea is to work the virus over to one edge so the bomb won't hit any clean computers.

Do you have 14000 I can borrow?

To those of you who are on level 2 or 3 and you help those on 1 pass the games and such. That is my big problem. Also, how on earth does IT get more money?

Do you have 14000 I can borrow?

To those of you who are on level 2 or 3 and you help those on 1 pass the games and such. That is my big problem. Also, how on earth does IT get more money?

Upgraded equipment = increased productivity = increased profit = bigger IT budget. So basically, you have to wait for the limited equipment and employees you start off with to slowly churn out a profit so you can buy faster equipment. Also, as your sales guys and execs are constantly in meetings, give them laptops so they remain productive away from their desks.

Also, beating the mini-games and passing the interview with the CEO makes your budget increase faster.

Oh, and w00t! Finally level 2! :woot:

The mini games use your lowest level server and then decide how many CLicks/Minutes/TimeToMakeBomb you get... the Itanium gets you bombs every 5 seconds or something... but you can have 6 Itanium2 and 1 BASIC and it uses the basic...

So upgrade the basic ASAP for a little more help in the mini-games... which suck...

I have a problem!!!

I'm using IE btw.

God damn, I actually know how to play it and can beat it but I got just the same problem as you. :cry:

I decided to save up for a new server, lol just a 2k Pentium4 one and so any new staff who arrive (unless they are execs) dont get a comp lol