Intel

All of my employees are using Intel Centrino Duo (most expensive one), and I got all 4 Itanium 2 servers. All skills as well.

Got nothing else to waste IT budget on.

Can't get to level 2. :(

All of my employees are using Intel Centrino Duo (most expensive one), and I got all 4 Itanium 2 servers. All skills as well.

Got nothing else to waste IT budget on.

Can't get to level 2. :(

level 2 will come after the day has finished..

I'm keeping on level one, got all the execs running on laptops duo same with sales, got 3 servers now. Going to start a desktop replacement in production for something higher end.

What's level 2 like anyway?

the server room is great, cant wait to fill that up... sucks cause theres loads of computer problems. had about 7 problems on starting the level >.< other than that its the same.

Nice... No new hardware to install?

BTW, by the end of the day did you mean actual day, or game day?

game day...

when do you actually mov eto level 2?

Nice... No new hardware to install?

BTW, by the end of the day did you mean actual day, or game day?

nope, no new hardware :no: well not that i've seen as of yet.

i meant the working day, heres how i completed level 1.

Production: Pentium 4 0 desktops (all)

Sales: Centrino Duo (all)

Exec: ^ ^

Server room:

iTanium 2(all)

wireless (all)

4 switches

doubt that helps anyone but just thought i'd let you all know ;)

oh and heres a sneak of the server room on level 2, dont look inless you want to :shifty:

Server Room

LOL. I got up to Level two yesterday after playing it for a couple hours yesterday. Level two starts off as really hard with viruses and incompetent users everywhere that you hardly have any time to study.

It was so damn addictive. I cannot believe that I wasted so much time playing "IT manager" on my days off when I work in IT during the week.

:laugh: :rofl:

If I only could choose some MBP's for the execs, I would not have so many damn virus problems.

:p

Damn you guys for linking to it. I'm not going to log into that game again, it's too addictive.

You should be able to fire people in other departments. I got one guy in sales and it always says he's in the cafeteria yet he's nowhere to be found... :pinch:

:rofl:

A good strategy I've found for the antivirus is to draw a layout of the grid and then hit the info button, which pauses the game. You can then work out the solution by hand, taking as much time as needed.

A good rule of thumb for the hidden threat is, if you get to numbers that are the same on a straight line, chances are that it is located between the two, diagonally half of what the numbers say. For instance, if you get two ten's, then the threat is most likely between the ten's, five spaces diagnoally from the numbers. If that makes any sense at all.

if we can sell stuff that we dont need, it will be alot better to upgrade the computers/servers

Yeah how annoying is that. I have all these gay basic comps and a million 10M network cards.

How annoying is it when you send one of your staff on holiday and his when he returns he quits :pinch:

Anyone think there is a correlation between being good in this game and having good management skills in real life??

The minigame with the grid is easy :D Got to 3rd level of Hacker minigame and failed virus minigame :cry:

The meetings with the boss are funny, if you dont know the answer just pick the best Intel product

On level 2 with soooo much spare cash.

7 x Itanium 2 Server (all wireless)

All Production Team on Pentium D's

Sales + Exec's with Core Duo.

Haha, making over 50,000 a day :D

I'm keeping on level one, got all the execs running on laptops duo same with sales, got 3 servers now. Going to start a desktop replacement in production for something higher end.

How do I replace the crappy computers?

On level 2 with soooo much spare cash.

7 x Itanium 2 Server (all wireless)

All Production Team on Pentium D's

Sales + Exec's with Core Duo.

Haha, making over 50,000 a day :D

how the hell is that possible... im stuck on level 2 with little cash, the manager always moaning cause stock is decreasing... damn hard.

No stock, heres what i did:

-Never hire someone

-New people get basic cheap computers

-SLowly upgrade the server and get another switch

-Slowly replace/upgrade people computers to laptops

Right now, by doing this..im making a good 300+ profit each day now..but the time i buy a new computer and its releated junk