Intel

No stock, heres what i did:

-Never hire someone

-New people get basic cheap computers

-SLowly upgrade the server and get another switch

-Slowly replace/upgrade people computers to laptops

Right now, by doing this..im making a good 300+ profit each day now..but the time i buy a new computer and its releated junk

oh right, im basically doing the same thing, but i suppose its just a time issue... atm i have 2 switches, i've installed wireless for the exec's laptops, and upgraded all the network cards, and manged to upgrade 4 production computers to celerons (1k).... suppose it's just a wait job. :yes:

Give all staff laptop computers! You will notice more go into meetings, and productivity increases also!

I entered level 2 with all my users on centrine duo laptops!

2 Itanium servers, wifi and 2 switches

Here what my game looks like in a normal day:

post-78932-1146482923_thumb.jpg

I am slowly replacing all desktops with laptops and wireless

I want to play more, but i have to get ready for work soon :(

I keep production on Pentium D's, and Sales and Exec's on Centrino Duo's.

Production rarely goes into meetings, so why would you give them a laptop (the Centrino Duo laptop is less productive than the Pentium D)?

I had a few folks in production where they took there laptop to their meeting.I also noticed a laptop(any) increase thier production too. Its a small slight noticed, but a litte does help

On level 2 with soooo much spare cash.

7 x Itanium 2 Server (all wireless)

All Production Team on Pentium D's

Sales + Exec's with Core Duo.

Haha, making over 50,000 a day :D

Me too. I am on Level 2 and current ranked at number 31.

And I think that the 1000/100 ethernet cards for the Desktops is a trick because it offers no befifit over the 10/100 ones... as only a 10/100 switch is available. Also what's the difference between the 1000 PT and 1000 GT.

dman good game :D but was very dissapointed to reach level 2 only to lose all my money and staff!

slowly building it back up now got 2 P4 servers and one basic server, one member of staff trained twice.

Each new employee gets a P4 with HT, current staff are slowly getting upgraded to laptops (sales and exec) and Pentium D desktops for production.

would love to see a few more features, would be even better if they made it into a full game :D

I keep production on Pentium D's, and Sales and Exec's on Centrino Duo's.

Production rarely goes into meetings, so why would you give them a laptop (the Centrino Duo laptop is less productive than the Pentium D)?

Thats what i have done, with all servers on Itanium 2 (i have 4)

Production: 18 Workers

Sales: 8 Workers

Exec's: 4 Workers

Everything maxed out like switches and network cards...

Im still on Level 1 :( I have 2 people working for me, im always on a profit :( why :(

I almost want to call this game DUMB, STUPID. But I dont. Yes I hate the dumb pathetic games. HOW THE HELL do you find the virus or the hacker. I have gotten as high as 17 b4 and then I have no more clicks. How the heck are you suposed to earn more money when the company keeps hiring people and you cant afford stupid computers? I guess you are A: Not to hire staff B: Fix all the problems by yourself. Is there a cheat option???

I've been asked about level 2 a couple times, but i declined...i guess i should go to level 2 now though. not really anything else i can do at all in level 1. i had a different IT worker but she was about to quit so i fired her and hired someone else.

post-16704-1146506625_thumb.jpg

Good job Martyn. Must be nice. HOW???

I play on it quite a lot, even though I only found out about it yesterday. Just play often and use common sense and it will build up, thats all I have done anyway...

I wish their was a way to sell stuff because I have loads of spare network cards and basic computers which I dont need.

Well here is what I have...

All the executives and sales have Core laptops w/ wifi... all of the production has Pentium D.. and I have 4 titanium 2 servers... and the best possible network cards for everyone... I still cant go to level 2.. :pinch:

Well here is what I have...

All the executives and sales have Core laptops w/ wifi... all of the production has Pentium D.. and I have 4 titanium 2 servers... and the best possible network cards for everyone... I still cant go to level 2.. :pinch:

You will get a job offer, just be patient!

I'm on level 3. When I got the promotion I saved and went to bed, then opened it again to check out level 3 briefly before I continue.

Level 3 has two buildings to cover, one building is standard (like Level 1/2 with a Server Room and Cafeteria) and the other is just four rooms with parellel Production, Sales and Execututive Teams, plus a meeting room. No new items or new skills are available.