Wmp 11 in Windows XP

Is anyone able to move more than 1 file up and down in the now playing list. I can't move a group. Is this an isolated case?

Is anyone able to move more than 1 file up and down in the now playing list. I can't move a group. Is this an isolated case?

You know? I just realised that :| ! I can't move multiple files even if the black line was there when I moved it.

PSG22

URGE did something today that no other service has done for me in the past. I formatted my computer eariler today and reinstalled URGE and it detected my computer as the same system. I did not have to redownload anything (I had all of my albums on a seperate drive) nor did it have to acquire any licenses, since it knew my computer was the same setup.

When using services like Napster in the past, after every format I would have to redownload all of my songs for them to work and then have to remove my "old" system to make room for my "new" one.

Hopefully it will stay like that after it hits final.

You know? I just realised that :| ! I can't move multiple files even if the black line was there when I moved it.

PSG22

That's the problem. The black line appears as if the files were moved but there's no change.

Does anyone know how to replicate this view: http://www.winsupersite.com/images/reviews...1_review_06.jpg

When I click on album it seems to get grouped and separated by letter (see attachment).

yeah i want to know how to do that too! tbh i dont think you can in this build but i really hope you can in the final, it will really annoying if you cant , the whole A B C thing is just a waste of space.

is it just me that get really bad lag on the energy bliss visulization? i only get it when a tooltip pop ups though if i leave it, then it runs fine. so is it just me?

yeah i want to know how to do that too! tbh i dont think you can in this build but i really hope you can in the final, it will really annoying if you cant , the whole A B C thing is just a waste of space.

is it just me that get really bad lag on the energy bliss visulization? i only get it when a tooltip pop ups though if i leave it, then it runs fine. so is it just me?

It seems that with a small library (no more than about 20 albums) it uses the single continuous list - however once your library of albums goes past that point it starts dividing them by letter.

I dislike how when I make a change when adjusting the tags in the library, it will jump back to the beginning of the list. It would make more sense at least to jump to where the album moved to since being renamed. Annoying.

• 2 months later...

beta 2 seems to work alright :) but i have a question thats been in my mind for ages, what is the "High Quality Mode" option, and whats the difference from using overlays? the only thing i notice when using that mode is some videos appear b&w or pinky. the help file doesn't have anything about it (not that i can find)??

I have a problem after i installed WMP 11 Beta 2.

Before: I would double click on a song and it would play, and if i double clicked another song after that, it would add it to the Now playing Music Queue.

Now: Whenever a song is playing, it doesn't add to queue, it automatically stops the current song playing, and plays the song selected.

Anyone know any plug ins or settings i need to change?