Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

Welcome to the Neowin digital photo gallery! Here you can post your pictures and discuss your photography techniques.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

Have fun!

Nothing amazing but a couple of pictures from the gumball yesterday, the cars speak for themselves so it's hard to take a bad shot.

p43000664wb.jpgp43000828sh.jpg

Took this today :)

img607316dp.jpg

or with more saturation, i cant decide

img607418ub.jpg

Edited by saxondale.

I took this picture while I drove on the Apache Trail in Arizona. My digi cam has the ability to do color isolation within the camera itself. What do you think?

139858449_9a2d2e8845.jpg?v=0

I took this picture while I drove on the Apache Trail in Arizona. My digi cam has the ability to do color isolation within the camera itself. What do you think?

looks beautiful!

That would look great with the use of a Polarizing filter I got one for my kit lens its a Hoya brand Polarizing filter its fun to use and makes the sky look deep blue.

example...

post-16704-1146688668_thumb.jpg

More from that day (i wish i shot in RAW)

img60728hu.jpg

img60699pv.jpg

There was so much yellow it over powered the picture me thinks

I took these shots a few weeks ago with my PowerShot A400 - not the best camera available, but it gets the job done. Re-sized and optimised in Fireworks. :)

My far-too-spoilt cat, Tabby.

photo1.jpg

Tabby spotting a flock of birds on our lawn.

photo2.jpg

A cockatoo I discovered in our orange tree. Apparently they loose their feathers when they're old.

photo3.jpg

The orange tree in my backyard.

photo4.jpg

Got my D50 yesterday, this is one of the first shots I took - last night hanging out my window.

Note: I've scaled + set a JPEG quality of "7" on it on PS so it looks a little dirteh!

dsc0014small3sy.jpg

very very nice shot. i was thinknig of getting the same cam but don't like having to buy batteries.
Thanks, and you should be glad you didn't buy it - I'm lucky to get half an hour of battery life, and that's with the most expensive alkaline batteries I can find - it's even worse with cheaper batteries. :(