Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

Below is a panoramic shot of last night's sunset, just up the street from my house. I was in awe of the colors. :)

sunset2hy.jpg

That's great - what equipment did you use?

Ok well heres another one from my D50 w/18-55mm lens.

leaf2qr.th.jpg

A little touch up in Aperture but otherwise it's just how it was shot.

My trip to Grand Forks

First time to THE U.S OF A

img03169za.jpg

I just wanted to capture this for some reason

img03195pu.jpg

My driving the fastest i ever have around 160 km/h

img03202lo.jpg

Neowin on a RadioShack PC

img03451eg.jpg

I wanted to buy this shirt soo bad :D

img03507kz.jpg

This made me laugh

img03688nn.jpg

Well these are taken with my crappy samsung. but heres a few i took. I wont put thumbnails cause i usually screw them up =-o. but heres the links.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Those are a few of what ive taken i have over 2000 pictures ive taken so far in past 6 months just to lazy to upload them all to deviantart. Plus it takes to long.

Here are some red thorns I took pics of this morning

aperture?photo=120481&size=768&view=image&bogus=.jpg

and this was taken with the Panasonic FZ7, bet you would have even believed me if I said a Rebel XT or a Nikon dSLR heh?

Here are some i've taken recently.

Here are some red thorns I took pics of this morning

and this was taken with the Panasonic FZ7, bet you would have even believed me if I said a Rebel XT or a Nikon dSLR heh?

Nice shots you two, great DOF.

Here's one from me. Taken last summer with a Fuji F601 compact.

<Link removed per poster> - Chick Habit

Click for full size version.

Edited by Chick Habit

The colours in that shot are breathtaking. Well done.

I love that shot. The bee looks so perfect.

Thanks, it didn't look that specail till I processed it in photoshop, (shadow/highlights I think was the only thing I did to it, so nothing real major like CGIing that bee as some from other forums suggested lol)

I might be getting a big head but I have been getting so many good comments with a number of my pictures over at dpreview and among my family, friends and friends of my family that do not know me that well all have given me good comments, so I am considering trying to get some of my pictures published or do some freelancing(I realize my FZ7 is nothing compared to the 99.9% of competitors who use dSLR but it is a start till I can afford it). My brothers friends girlfriend even said it looked so good(a squirrel) that she could it see it being the stock picture that sold with that frame I got from walmart =).

Took this the other day in my room with the families Coolpix2100 after setting up my lamp. Pretty new to photography, only started around feburary this year when I started photography at school. Advice appreciated. :)

blinds4iv.jpg

Some shots i took out and about the local area on wednesday and thursday. More on my flickr page :)

Camera used: Canon Powershot A620

152572578_002150230e.jpg

153192287_de442e917a.jpg

152601992_39efaecd90.jpg

151402043_0cf319c27f.jpg

153615954_a472067c36.jpg