Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

I went out for my photo trip of the year. I got some good shots but to my dismay I overlooked one major thing. I had my camera set to it's lowest rez. So here is a shot in all its......er small glory.

broken1.jpg

Heres my Photograph of my sister on a balencing beam I created as part of my GCSE work.

Would you mind giving a quick run through of how you put that shot together? :D

Wow lovely (Y)

at first look at it, i thought you screenshot from CS game haha! but i find out its gallery. ;)

Plus, everyone -- soo cool! i love it! Good work everyone

Keeping going with it :D

mine is: (not bad :p)

93b9f80f418236fae3f8e5210533c8.jpg

and not bad (i didnt install photoshop yet so, doesnt look bad colour)

f59f4b2494dbe45896a7abcde1a9f1.jpg

Edited by joker999

Not so much any more. Infact since i got the 50mm 1.8 it's hardly been off.

This is taken with the 50mm;

hehe same here. I sold my primary lens several months ago and my 50mm is there 95% of the time. What a wonderful lens for the price!!

It forces you to shoot in a different way aswell, with a fixed length, and the ability to go right down to 1.8 and still be sharp it's fantastic.

well I went out at practice again after I finished my running around, and got some good pictures I think. I got a new lens this time, 85mm F1.8, worked VERY well for this, I can't wait for my 18-200 to get here, should be sweet! well on with the show :p

oh, and sorry about no EXIF data, I don't have Windows with me, I'm all mac now, and I don't know how to check it without getting an exposure time of 0.0003 seconds.

first things first, can't forget warmups! (sorry about the white, it was shot at pretty much a 60 degree angle, and I had to fix it in photoshop):

DSC_2780.jpg

then onto the tackling excercises, with 2 of the vet guys going at it:

DSC_2804.jpg

and then recieving excercises with the girls again:

DSC_2839.jpg

That is awesome.

I presume you just cut out the Porsche in PS, inverted the selection and desaturated?

Pretty much :p. Only a beginner at this stuff.

I took this one a few days back. I would really love some C&C.

I am using a Canon Powershot S50, trying to upgrade to a DSLR and a few decent lenes....but its a costly hobby.

driftwoodsmall.jpg

Full Size

Alright well I took this today during an awesome storm with my D50, don't mind the jpg artifacts, had to compress for web ;)

post-52487-1147992851_thumb.jpg

I did do a little bit of post production touch ups in Aperture but not too much, lol.

Here's a picture I took with an Olympus FE-115 my parents bought the other day. It's a moderately cheapy camera but it comes with a super-macro mode, and out of a huge batch of photos I took, this particular picture came out extremely well.

post-43858-1148054918_thumb.jpg

next time you sure a pano, make sure you set it in manual mode so it doesn't change the exposure throughout the picture.

I did have it in manual mode (Y)

1/13sec, f/8.0