AutoPatcher XP May 2006

@Blaze,

well if your sure it works on IE7 ill update the IE dependency in next months release.

I don't know whether it works OK with IE7, but it works perfectly for me (I guess). I wouldn't change the dependancy, I guess that Google has its reasons for making another toolbar for IE7 (currently it's beta of Google Toolbar 4 - see the main page), and leaving the current non-beta version to IE5 & IE6. :blink:

About the TweakUI .cpl, the thing was: After using the AutoPatcher April 2006 Full on the clean WinXP installation with the TweakUI and the TweakUI .cpl selected, the .cpl didn't appear in Control Panel. It happened on both computers on which I reinstalled WinXP. :pinch: Now today I tried only selecting the .cpl option on one of these computers and .cpl appeared in Control Panel. :wacko: Maybe the thing is this (?): Before the April version the .cpl option was under the TweakUI option, so it was executed after the TweakUI installation (?); and now the .cpl option is above the TweakUI option (by the way, it's misspelled - it says "Tweak UI"), so it is executed before the TweakUI installation (?). Maybe the thing is solved in the May release, I don't know. :|

Edited by xyz123

I'm search to AutoPatcher XP English May2006 Full

Upload on http/ftp please. ( or on rapidshare.de, filefactory.com, megaupload.com, sexuploader.com, depositfiles.com )

please help :rolleyes:

thnx :)

I'm search to AutoPatcher XP English May2006 Full

Upload on http/ftp please. ( or on rapidshare.de, filefactory.com, megaupload.com, sexuploader.com, depositfiles.com )

please help :rolleyes:

thnx :)

There isn't one, use April full & May update.

Let me understand one thing... I need to update my xp pro and the last time i did that it was about 4 months ago i guess or 3... what do i have to do now, download full january+february+march+april+may or only the full may edition?

Let me understand one thing... I need to update my xp pro and the last time i did that it was about 4 months ago i guess or 3... what do i have to do now, download full january+february+march+april+may or only the full may edition?

Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May? Only the April version is Full.

Use the April Full + May Update. :yes: Or the Dec Full + Feb Update (Feb includes Jan) + Mar Update + Apr Update + May Update, but I wouldn't recommend it... ;)

Edited by xyz123

Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May? Only the April version is Full.

Use the April Full + May Update. :yes: Or the Dec Full + Feb Update (Feb includes Jan) + Mar Update + Apr Update + May Update, but I wouldn't recommend it... ;)

so what do you reccomend me, only april full + may update and leaving the feb+mar back?

^ you need a full or lite release and all the updates releases after it.

if you already have dec05 full/lite and all the updates after it, go with april06 update and may06 update. otherwise just skip ahead and get april06 full/lite and may06 update.

well i have never used autopatcher before so i have no full releases atm... that means i can skip all and get directly april + may

Yes :yes:

When I am installing the updates. it give error Can't Create ActiveX Object.? Anyone had idea why this error give. Till April 2006 it perfectly update.

Hello everybody out there!

Please help me.

I tried AutoPatcher for the first time and curse my fate on why on earth I took the risk of usin AutoPatcer.

I use Windows XP Pro SP-2. After downloadind AutoPatcher April 2006 Full, I installed it successfully.

Sorry to say, when I tried to boot the system it didn't boot. The following message was displayed on the bootup screen:

Message: Stop c0000269 {Illegal System Dll Reloaction}. The system DLL kernel32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly.

The relocation occured because the DLL C:\windows\system32\GDI32.dll occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL shou %s %s

My system is totally crashed. No nrrmal boot, no boot in the safe mode, no boot with the last known goog configuration. No option with me but to re-install windows.

Any suggestion please?

My mailaddress is

atrisk@gmx.net

When I am installing the updates. it give error Can't Create ActiveX Object.? Anyone had idea why this error give. Till April 2006 it perfectly update.

Try running the files in \win9xnt

Hello everybody out there!

Please help me.

I tried AutoPatcher for the first time and curse my fate on why on earth I took the risk of usin AutoPatcer.

I use Windows XP Pro SP-2. After downloadind AutoPatcher April 2006 Full, I installed it successfully.

Sorry to say, when I tried to boot the system it didn't boot. The following message was displayed on the bootup screen:

Message: Stop c0000269 {Illegal System Dll Reloaction}. The system DLL kernel32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly.

The relocation occured because the DLL C:\windows\system32\GDI32.dll occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL shou %s %s

My system is totally crashed. No nrrmal boot, no boot in the safe mode, no boot with the last known goog configuration. No option with me but to re-install windows.

Any suggestion please?

My mailaddress is

atrisk@gmx.net

This is probably due to an error installing one of the patches provided with AutoPatcher.

My advice to you would be to try again, making sure to varify the integritfy of the download (MD5 hash). If something still goes wrong, post back and we'll try and narrow down the problem.

Sir

Thanks for reply.

You advised me to

1. verify the integritfy of the download (MD5 hash).

OK, but how can I do it?

What is the procedure?

2. You also advised me to try again. Sir my system is not able to boot to windows. How can Itry again to install AutoPatcher?

Thanks again.

ok, well first of all you'll need to re-download AutoPatcher, once you've downloaded it, find its MD5 hash by using a program such as this.

You will then have to compare this MD5 hash to the one on page 1 of this thread. Repeat for the April version of AutoPatcher.

Then burn these files to a CD (get one of your friends to do so if you can't)

next, reinstall windows. However, before you connect it to the insternet, install Service Pack 2 and the run Autopatcher again :)

If it refuses to boot again we know we have a problem.

Sorry about the inconveniance

Hi Duddy,

I have never seen your particular error message before and a Google update shows that it's a rare error.

The options I have for you are:

1. Disable DEP on your OS if your CPU support this. I guess you would have to try to edit the BOOT.INI to do this from outside Windows, perhaps using the recovery console or a WinPE / BartPE based bootable CD.

2. Try System Restore to see if you can go back to a date before you used APXP.

However my guess here is that this may not help as this error seems to be due to mismatched .DLL files being installed on your version of Windows.

3. Is your OS installed on a partiion or drive which is larger than 137 GBytes? If this might be a BIOS limitation which is causing Windows to fail to access the whole of your hard disk correctly. Check for BIOS updates from your Motherboard vendor.

Kind Regards

Simon

ok, well first of all you'll need to re-download AutoPatcher, once you've downloaded it, find its MD5 hash by using a program such as this.

You will then have to compare this MD5 hash to the one on page 1 of this thread. Repeat for the April version of AutoPatcher.

Then burn these files to a CD (get one of your friends to do so if you can't)

next, reinstall windows. However, before you connect it to the insternet, install Service Pack 2 and the run Autopatcher again :)

If it refuses to boot again we know we have a problem.

Sorry about the inconveniance

Thanks for offering help.

If I have to reinstall windows and sp2 afresh, it is a big task for me sir.

Any how I will try doing the same and report back to you.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by theblazingangel

Hi Guys :whistle: ,

Plz , I want Autopatcher XP May Full Edition , can anybody help me??

thanks in advance

:yes:

Hi Guys :whistle: ,

Plz , I want Autopatcher XP May Full Edition , can anybody help me??

thanks in advance

:yes:

They have not made a full version for this month. I too would like a full version. as the upgraded dident work for me. it installed fine, but then when i tryed to open the program, it never came up.

let me understand one more thing... if i have to reinstall my windows, do i have to redownload all the 2005 year autopatcher releases + those of 2006??

let me understand one more thing... if i have to reinstall my windows, do i have to redownload all the 2005 year autopatcher releases + those of 2006??

no!

Just April full + May update :)

in addition to M2Ys4U's comment, it would be better if you copied the releases to a cd/dvd for reuse. then you wouldnt have to spent time redownloading, and you can update your computer before you connect to the internet (more secure).

in addition to M2Ys4U's comment, it would be better if you copied the releases to a cd/dvd for reuse. then you wouldnt have to spent time redownloading, and you can update your computer before you connect to the internet (more secure).

Actually its the first time at all i'm using autopatcher, so i started only this month to use it and have no other releases, so i downloaded the april + may update...

@M2Ys4U: good to know i don't need the previous releases, but lif my original windows is like of 2004 and i install it, what about the releases and updates for the windows before the april... arent they important too? :|

PS: english version is only for english winxp, right? Or i can use it for italian version too? (i know there is italian autopatcher)

Edited by ChromeX

Actually its the first time at all i'm using autopatcher, so i started only this month to use it and have no other releases, so i downloaded the april + may update...

@M2Ys4U: good to know i don't need the previous releases, but lif my original windows is like of 2004 and i install it, what about the releases and updates for the windows before the april... arent they important too? :|

PS: english version is only for english winxp, right? Or i can use it for italian version too? (i know there is italian autopatcher)

The 'full' and 'lite' releases are cumulative, meaning they have all of the updates in them since Service pack 2.

You'll need to install SP2 before using AutoPatcher.

@blaze: I suggested that several posts up ^^

Any AutoPatcher version can be installed on any WinXP version, but I think that translated versions also have translated programs like WMP or MSN Messenger... :|