Post your workstations

^

I always think that cologne stuff says the f word, but it is fcuk

Its supposed to make you think that.

_--boocher

WOOAH!! Cleaned (a tiny bit)

And robbed Saxondale.'s dock.

How do you manage with your mouse & keyboard on different levels? Nice speakers btw :o

Heres mine anyway, crap compared to most others :p

dsc005521tp.jpg

How do you manage with your mouse & keyboard on different levels? Nice speakers btw :o

Hehe thanks :)

Quite easily can use the differnt levels... i can touch type so i dont need to pull out the keyboard much and it's all i ever grew up with having the mouse above

Old habits die hard

I can use it both ways... not that fussed saying that :p

Here are some pictures of my workstation.

It was taken few minutes ago. So, it is fresh.

I am a rack lover. So, my computer case is always a rackmount.

Here is my 8U rack.

It is consisted with a 4U, a 2U and a linksys router.

Spec of the 4U is in my signature. Spec of the 2U is

AMD 64 3200+

2gm ram.

one rapter for OS and two addtional HDDs for storage.

Geforce 7600GS.

img03994he.th.jpg

Here is stuff for my new project. I am currently gathering components before starting assembly.

img04004if.th.jpg

Work space

img04011ke.th.jpg

Whole picture

img04020lz.th.jpg

And when I turn the light off, which I usually do unless during assembly.

img04030ur.th.jpg

There you go. :)

Here's my current set-up. It's only semi-permanent because the Dell screen is my dad's, and he may very well want it back soon.....

The 2 flatscreens are connected to the bottom PC (my one) and the CRT on the left is connected to the top computer (my Dad's new one).

P.S Yes I know it's not particularly tidy, but it's still completely functional and i'm used to it :)

Do you have to wear that helmet when you turn it on. I probably would for safety reasons.

What is it, where its from, etc... etc..

A lamp, Ikea, ...

Next on the list will be a Toshiba Qosmio G20-159 or hopefully a Macbook pro notebook..

Do you have to wear that helmet when you turn it on. I probably would for safety reasons.

Well you never know with these computers :D

I was given that helmet when I bought my moped, but i'm gonna buy a proper one soon cause it's completely unsafe to wear that thing on the road...

Do you like your Dell 30" ? I might get one or perhaps a 24" all depends on if Dell have a sale and if I get a new table no room ATM

Do you like your Dell 30" ? I might get one or perhaps a 24" all depends on if Dell have a sale and if I get a new table no room ATM

Yeah it's a great screen. I had the 24" before, it was a bit brighter (maybe too bright) but it had a bit of ghosting in games unlike the 30"... not to mention the 30" is much bigger. Only thing that someone might not like about the 30" is that its only input is dual-link DVI while the 24" takes normal DVI and lots of other connections like component and VGA.

am i right in thinking the difference between dual dvi and dvi is just the number of pins in the cable or does it actually use both dvi outputs on the graphics card at the same time ? im still confused about this lol