Post your workstations

You can modify the LED inside the speaker control. It's pretty simple.

hmm, where can i get leds from lol, just open it up, and take off old one and solder new one in?

hmm, where can i get leds from lol, just open it up, and take off old one and solder new one in?

Yeah just make sure they are around the same power levels. Else they are too bright or too dark.

I modded a few cheap-ass keyboard to have blue Numlock/Scrolllock/Capslock LEDs. Totally rocked :D

img7783kv1.jpg

iMac G5

Logitech Z-4

Creative Zen Vision:M

Canon iP4000

Netgear DG834GT

may i ask where you got that shelf... my room would look great with that ;)

thanks.

Ikea :)

damn... how did i know you were gonna say that. bit hard for me to get there considering i live on the isle of wight, lol.. oh well. :(

I'd love to have a pond in my back yard hmm.gif

I have one in my front yard (sorta, its like 20 feet from my front door) and it's not all its cracked up to be. People drown in it all the time. So ummmm....yea.

I have one in my front yard (sorta, its like 20 feet from my front door) and it's not all its cracked up to be. People drown in it all the time. So ummmm....yea.

Do you pull up a lawn chair and watch? Would they stop drowning if you quit throwing rocks at them and holding their head under? Sounds like a good place to keep dead hookers after re-enacting GTA3 with your friends on Friday night...

Come on, you know I'm kidding :whistle:

Do people really drown in a pond? I know you can drown in 2 inches of water, but you have to pretty much be unconcious for this to happen? It's a pond, stand up :cry:

Do people really drown in a pond? I know you can drown in 2 inches of water, but you have to pretty much be unconcious for this to happen? It's a pond, stand up cry.gif

Haha, yea people drown. The pond drops 25feet about 1 foot out, and the kid couldn't swim. Not the brightest person on earth. He was yelling "I can't swim" in Spanish, but the only one in my neighborhood who speaks Spanish is my sister's boyfriend haha. He wasn't much help. He just ran into my room and was like "Yo some dudes drowning come look!".

But semi-on-topic, this thread has died. More people have to have pics of their workstation they can post.

Well I finally got a Dell 2405FPW 24 Ultrasharp LCD.

To celebrate the occasion I decided to clean up my study :)

It?s taken all day but here is the final result.

The monitor is absolutely fantastic by the way.

100_2318.jpg

100_2319.jpg

One question I want to ask is, what do you think I should do with my speakers. The desk I have is fairly large but I would love to not have all the 6 speakers on the desk. Any idea's??

One question I want to ask is, what do you think I should do with my speakers. The desk I have is fairly large but I would love to not have all the 6 speakers on the desk. Any idea's??

Get long speaker wire, and attach them to your wall, directly behind you.

STEP ONE would be to put the subwoofer on the ground... :)

Get long speaker wire, and attach them to your wall, directly behind you.

All the speakers are labled, so the rear right, rear left and rear centre have really long wires, but i didnt want them laying on the floor.

How come the sub goes on the floor??

All the speakers are labled, so the rear right, rear left and rear centre have really long wires, but i didnt want them laying on the floor.

How come the sub goes on the floor??

My speakers have wall mounts if I want to hang them on the walls, a friend of mine has the same thing on his satellites. Have you checked yours for that?

My speakers have wall mounts if I want to hang them on the walls, a friend of mine has the same thing on his satellites. Have you checked yours for that?

Yeah I just checked and mine do to. So what about the wiring then? Does anyone have any tips on hiding the wires??

000_0303.jpg

My desktop. Graphire3, a USB scale (good for eBay), etc.

000_0304.jpg

Laptop booting up, DS Lite running Moonshell (playing music right now). Some other stuff better seen in the next pic.

000_0302.jpg

From left to right, my Retro-styled GameBoy Pocket, DS Lite, and my "Futuristic Racing Game" collection. In the stack is WipEout XL, F-Zero, XG2, XGRA, XG3, WipEout FuSion, and WipEout. Extreme-G should arrive soon. They're all complete and in box :)