Bad News----About @live.com

Microsoft did, however, have one piece of bad news for users. Muskopf told BetaNews that @live.com and @windowslive.com addresses will not be available for registration starting June 20 as initially planned. The company is working out some last minute tweaks and the new domains for Windows Live ID will debut at a later date.

does Microsoft ever release something on date? Why do they leave tweaks right till due date, and then go, nup sorry.

Its like a school assignment, you can just go on they day, sorry, i will need to edit a few things.

im a microsoft fanboy but i hate it when they hype things out and only to find out that its DELAYED!. happens many many times. lets just hope it wont be that long till we manage to get ourself a @live.com address. hah!

Weird, Tweaks? What tweaks? It's just a domain name just like hotmail. arg. I don't understand their thinking sometimes. If hotmail works then live.com will work no tweaks needed.

Microsoft did, however, have one piece of bad news for users. Muskopf told BetaNews that @live.com and @windowslive.com addresses will not be available for registration starting June 20 as initially planned. The company is working out some last minute tweaks and the new domains for Windows Live ID will debut at a later date.

Weird, Tweaks? What tweaks? It's just a domain name just like hotmail. arg. I don't understand their thinking sometimes. If hotmail works then live.com will work no tweaks needed.

So, you work for Microsoft's Live mail program?

Waaa Waaaa Waaaaa......

Life is unfair.

:rolleyes:

Yeah.

Like whats the big deal, a week after its public, no one will care.