Girl, 14, sues MySpace over sexual assault

I just read this.

I wish more people in the world would just sit back and go "Dammit, well I ****ed up" instead of trying to blame someone else for their stupidity.

Because a "senior in highschool" isn't as bad as a 19 year old. :rolleyes:

I like how it says he gained her trust by saying he was a senior in high school.

"OMG UR A SENUR U MUST B TRUSTWORTHY GET WIT ME PLZ!"

even though this kid is a moron,,, cause these are U.S. Courts, she will more then likely win

TheDarrellMan: Not JUST a Senior, but a Senior on a Football Team

but shoot, cause shes suing myspace, all they have to do is bring up the chat log's where she told the dude her info

Wave' date='Jun 20 2006, 17:56' post='587623635']

I just read this.

I wish more people in the world would just sit back and go "Dammit, well I ****ed up" instead of trying to blame someone else for their stupidity.

yeah but than she wouldn't get her $30m ordeal though :laugh:

Wait a minute! Do I smell a slut here? :unsure:

According to her, a man lied about being a senior in the football team to gain her trust. Apparently, the man gained her trust so this girl was actually talking to a "senior", which by the way is 4 years older than her. There is no diffrence between a HS senior and a 19-year old. She was just attracted to the "senior + football + 18-years old" part of his profile.

What a ###### :no:

Stupid girl = stupid lawsuit. The case should be thrown out for wasting of time. The day she wins $30 million will be the day that pigs start flying.

Hey they already use helicopers for survilance nowadays y'know

Wait a minute! Do I smell a slut here? :unsure:

According to her, a man lied about being a senior in the football team to gain her trust. Apparently, the man gained her trust so this girl was actually talking to a "senior", which by the way is 4 years older than her. There is no diffrence between a HS senior and a 19-year old. She was just attracted to the "senior + football + 18-years old" part of his profile.

What a ###### :no:

Wow quick to judge there. You don't know the contents of those conversations or what her intentions or how she talked with and to him.

Unlikely in my opinion, but perhaps she was looking for friendship or someone like an older brother. And just talking to a guy doesnt make a girl a slut. It makes her a girl. Their naturally attracted, laws of nature and stuff?

Personally I think she was acting stupid and she probably was inviting some kind of attention to herself (perhaps she's too young to understand some of it to).

Funny how you can see young girls dress like sluts, and their purpose is to attract a guy. But what some of them fail to realize is along with the guy they want, they'll likely attract every other guy they dont want and sometimes people of unsavory character. :pinch:

WOW what a joke! 30 million come on. I am going to close my account before I am accused and sued. Myspace was a waste of time and I only used once in a blue moon. This just motivates me to close my account cause once someone gets away with charging myspace others will.

You should have known not to give your info out on the net if you want to keep your info safe. I think this was a setup to sue Myspace and be rich.

Wow quick to judge there. You don't know the contents of those conversations or what her intentions or how she talked with and to him.

Unlikely in my opinion, but perhaps she was looking for friendship or someone like an older brother. And just talking to a guy doesnt make a girl a slut. It makes her a girl. Their naturally attracted, laws of nature and stuff?

Personally I think she was acting stupid and she probably was inviting some kind of attention to herself (perhaps she's too young to understand some of it to).

Funny how you can see young girls dress like sluts, and their purpose is to attract a guy. But what some of them fail to realize is along with the guy they want, they'll likely attract every other guy they dont want and sometimes people of unsavory character. :pinch:

I obviously stated that I believe I smell a slut, not that she is one. I've been through HS as many here have as well and I know how most freshman girls are when it comes to senior males, especially athletes.

I like how it says he gained her trust by saying he was a senior in high school.

not only did he gain her trust by being a senior, he was a football player too!!!super hook up status!!!!!

i'll put good money on her lieing about her age too, or this guy actually wanting to hook up with a 14 year old is just gross (and you know that was the goal otherwise there wouldnt be charges filed, so he had to say something to her that incriminated himself) im just thinking out loud, please correct me if Im wrong

The part I dont get, so if he was a senior (so either 17 or 18)...she wouldnt of sued?

Not MySpaces fault IMHO.

Bad parenting for not knowing what she was up to, and stupid person for believing everything some random guy she met on the net told her! I fail to see how its MySpace's fault for something that has been a problem on the internet for years.. if it isn't MySpace it could just as well be any old bulletin board, newsgroup or other.

i dont agree with her but a pedophile trying to get with a little girl on myspace? isnt that 90% of the sites guys, and sluts being 90% of the girls.

I hope she is the downfall of that molestor market.

This annoys me, she should have seen it coming. It was her own fault.

This is similar to a time some stupied woman that lived in my area got coffee from McDonalds and she put it between her legs while driving.. it burnt her and she sued; and won millions.

Little Girl ? Nowadays fourteen year-olds are VERY sexually active - they are no longer little girls - they take birth control pills, have sex seversal times a week, carelessly have sex without protection (then the emergency contraception pill), etc.

And yes - that's no exaggeration - my sister-in-law (soon to be ex-sister-in-law due to an upcoming divorce) is one of those "little, sexually very active, girls".

Edited by VazaGothic

I don't think myspace is worth that much anyway, is it?

It is owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, so its certainly capable of paying up; though I doubt that'll be the result.

:laugh:

I highly doubt she'd win the case. She went on MySpace, and no one forced her to trust a 19-year old guy.