Ashlee Simpson BEFORE or AFTER Surgery

Does Ashlee Simpson Look Better Before or After Sugery?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• After
    • Before

Personally i think that she is stunning. Not that i didn't like her before but her new nose and other facial features totally make her look better than before. So i'd just like to know what you all think. I know particularly on Neowin there is a lot said about Ashlee Simpson. So voice your opinion! :laugh:

post-54931-1151203544_thumb.jpg

post-54931-1151203556_thumb.jpg

Edited by bangbang023

Call me crazy, but I prefer her before. Her "imperfect" nose actually made her seem real, if that makes any sense. I used to think she was beautiful, now, meh, what you do does define you.

Call me crazy, but I prefer her before. Her "imperfect" nose actually made her seem real, if that makes any sense. I used to think she was beautiful, now, meh, what you do does define you.

I agree completely. Now she looks a bit too much like her sister, who I'm not too fond of.

:yes:

She sorta looks like Kate Hudson now (i thought that was her, until i read the post)

Weird. First I've even seen her with her "new features". Didn't even know she got anything done until this post. I share a similar opinion to her not being herself, as an original, so-to-speak.

My opinions sometimes vary on things like this. Do I think she looks better now? Yes I do and that's how I'll vote. But does it fit the AS that I know? Nope, it doesn't. Look at her cuff, and her nails...yet she has a dress like a princess. It looks too opposing in that pic. Yeah, the face looks nice and all, but she looks like a different person.

If you showed me her "after" pic, I would not have guessed it was AS. If you asked me if she should have gotten surgery (and no one did) I would have voted against it. Perfection has too many views and sometimes I wonder if she did it for herself or her fans. (Or any celebrity for that matter) :unsure:

exactly. buy looking different, it's actually perserving the originality. Despite the after pic, it reminds me of typical white chix... oh well she had done it :wacko:

she looks like some comerically devourd person nw looks the same as most girls in the lime light do before she had a more distinct look.