Ashlee Simpson BEFORE or AFTER Surgery

Does Ashlee Simpson Look Better Before or After Sugery?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• After
    • Before

[x] After

And high-fives the surgeon that did the nose job (Y) :D

my co-worker says Ashlee also got lip implants afterward, so puckier lips on top of that. And that she's also getting breast implants soon.

she was ugly then, and ugly now.. who really needs surgery on your face? god gave you that face.. live with it, unless your disfigured in anyway, then i can understand.

but i would say she looks better now, but her annoying voice won't suit her name face :/

agree w/ god

Plastic surgery is so sad :no: you shouldn't have to modify yourself to feel good.

maybe she was depressed after the snl thing

[x] After

And high-fives the surgeon that did the nose job (Y) :D

my co-worker says Ashlee also got lip implants afterward, so puckier lips on top of that. And that she's also getting breast implants soon.

somehow I'm like oooh w/ the breast thing and also like what?

LATEST: ASHLEE SIMPSON has turned down a multi-million dollar offer ($4million) to pose for famed men's magazine Playboy. -tmz.comp
Edited by poorman

She Looks so FAKE NOW but looks pretty but still FAKE AND MESS UP

She Looks so FAKE NOW but looks pretty but still FAKE AND MESS UP

but she is still the same retarded always notthing will change same person same original look so gay

I prefer her as she was before the surgery,although she is a lil bit more beatiful..Natural is better than fake..

Ashlee Simpson may have turned down a $4 million offer to pose for Playboy, but it looks like she might be doing some racy posing anyway. According to Ben Widdicombe of the New York Daily News, the singer may soon be one of the Victoria?s Secret girls.

Widdicombe reports that Ashlee will be the face of Victoria?s Secret?s Pink line. Kelly Clarkson was also in the running to become Pink?s spokeswoman, but young Miss Simpson beat her out. In the past, Ashlee?s sister Jessica has been spotted out wearing the Pink line?s sweatpants (they say ?Pink? on the bum). Ashlee herself has previously done advertisements for Thermasilk and Pizza Hut.

Meanwhile, sources tell Widdicombe that Ashlee is planning on taking the next step wit her guitarist boyfriend, Braxton Olita. Simpson is reportedly looking to sell her home in Encino to move in with Olita.

-thebosh.com

Wave' date='Jul 3 2006, 20:57' post='587666758']

Jessica > Ashlee

:D

Damn right. After watching the Dukes of Hazzard movie I'm like obsessed with her....kinda.

I dont think its a question of before or after. Its more of Black or Blonde. When she had that ****ty dyed fake ass black hair it looked horrible, and nobody liked it, and the horrible haircut didnt help either. She dyed it brown for a little while and it looked good, but she is blonde, and should stay like that. You can always tell when people dyed their hair, and it almost always looks bad, and black is the worst color to dye. It almost always looks fake. People just need to kepe their original hair color, becuase it looks better that way.

After, but she seems to have changed herself to look like her older sister.