Ashlee Simpson BEFORE or AFTER Surgery

Does Ashlee Simpson Look Better Before or After Sugery?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• After
    • Before

oh yea i'd defently tap that ass now :D :hump: before she looked to much like a sloth.

Yea, the first picture is kinda creeping me out. Looks like she got in a fight and passed out so they threw a bunch of makeup on her and glued her eyes open :whistle:

i liked here before

I also thought that she looked best when she had black hair. She has gone threw so many changes with her look. She looks nice with her longer hair now in 2006.

Call me crazy, but I prefer her before. Her "imperfect" nose actually made her seem real, if that makes any sense. I used to think she was beautiful, now, meh, what you do does define you.

I voted before too. Surgery was completely unneccesary, she wasn't ugly at all.

She is definately cute (and young.....).

I voted after (but she does have a closer resemblance to Jessica, who is WAY hot).

Barney

If you see her new pictures you can see she's turning into Jessica (her sister)

The dark hair look much better, and the nose was fine, she looks like barbie now.

I don't find 'perfect' girls attractive, I'd much perfer a cute girl with some different about her, she stood out from all the other blond bimbo's in Hollywood before, now she's just like every one of them.

She looks totally different now. Looks like 2 different people...weird.

Too bad she still sings like a drowning cat.

I chose before. Was pretty close, but I've always thought she looked cool. The music, however... :p Nah, Boyfriend was a good song

I don't see why she would want to try to resemble her sister. I mean yes, she probably got pressured into it by her dad because there are promotional upsides to looking like her but c'mon. Imagine down the road, transforming yourself to look like your sister, she'd have to feel bad about herself. If all she had done was a nose job, huge difference and that's fine, but if she's going to do more (and eventually a possibility at this rate) it might not be so good for her self esteem.