November Give-Away Software to be won!

Wait, I was under the impression that everything that was listed was going to be given away.. so where is the other stuff? Is it coming later or what?

30th November 2002 12:00 GMT

i cant wait for my FlashFXP! :D

well with the amount of people registered on neowin forums, and with the number of people participating, you almost have a chance of 1 on 1 000 000 lol :laugh:

on 13.11 ot was over 1200

so the odds are not that bad

How do i get my license now that i have won?

Thanks

Hi,

You should recive an email, but if you didnt please email me @ voodoo@neowin.net with your username @ current WORKING email & i'll chase it up for you.

Wait, I was under the impression that everything that was listed was going to be given away.. so where is the other stuff? Is it coming later or what?

The rest of the stuff is being given away on the 30th, it was posted on the front page ;)

Hi Guys did I make it in time? lol :) I'm from http://www.nhldepot.net/forums/ I'm one admins there :) top four admin. First of all I'm glad your guys are back :) second I did download dx 9.0 RC1 late last night I installed when I got home from Chruch. Boy it's awesome I incress over 130 points on my 8500le card overclock 290/290 score was 7838 up from 7771 defult settings I think. I allso make rosters for nhldepot too for nhl2003 game just let you know. I really want win is Tweak-xp lol

:crazy: i won but i cant use it

lol, i won a True Launch Bar Personal License, but i own a mac....should i just forget it...or give it to someone that wants it or what??? lol

wish i had a damn receipt or something :crazy:

:crazy: i won but i cant use it

lol, i won a True Launch Bar Personal License, but i own a mac....should i just forget it...or give it to someone that wants it or what??? lol

wish i had a damn receipt or something :crazy:

You can always pass it over here :)

Everyone might as well log-off now -- becuase it's all mine I tell you -- all mine. haaaa haa haa haaaa :D :D

(No really, it is all mine. That small pack of small, unsequential used notes I sent over to neobond secured all the prizes to my name.)

Everyone might as well log-off now -- becuase it's all mine I tell you -- all mine. haaaa haa haa haaaa :D :D

(No really, it is all mine. That small pack of small, unsequential used notes I sent over to neobond secured all the prizes to my name.)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... tired.gif

You gotta love Neowin. Even in the near wake of shutting down they now do a contest like this.

Now I know why I am a Neowin Fanatic.

Hey can I get this stuff intravenously... :woot: