WLMessenger Beta Gift

Although this is good, I find it still hopelessly sad.... :no: I expected a better gift :laugh:

But what I don't get is that if this was the gift then why the email to update address etc on connect? :unsure:

I have not recieved this email yet... and I was invited by MS aswell. I think this is just fot the 2nd wave of testers

Wow, Microsoft is getting cheaper and cheaper.

I received 3 "special" msn profile pic from an e-card website the other week for beta testing windows live mail...My response was "WOW" :sleep:

Do they relize the money there saving with us finding the bugs in their software?

Dissapointing...

notice that managed testers (the ones on connect) haven't received this email.

:yes: You are right, we are getting someting in the mail :woot:

BTW can someone share that kung fu thingie? :laugh:

in all my WLMessenger Beta accounts ... i received 3/5 that have kung-fu ... does that mean that the other 2 email addresses will get that phone thing?

back then, microsoft had this USB flash hard drive EULA thing ... i requested it but never received it :(

in all my WLMessenger Beta accounts ... i received 3/5 that have kung-fu ... does that mean that the other 2 email addresses will get that phone thing?

back then, microsoft had this USB flash hard drive EULA thing ... i requested it but never received it :(

can your other 2 accounts login to the WLM Beta site on Connect?

its sure taking them a long time to send us our gifts... hopefully it will be soon now that the other testers got their gift.

I'm through Connect as well, and I haven't recieved this e-mail. Hopefully we'll be getting something in the mail. After all, we did have to update our address for some reason. ;)

you got a webcam from microsoft for beta testing?

Yep, I use the webcam alot now - Very useful it was.

And i've just got my email today for the theme pack, I shall download it now !

I'm a managed beta tester, no bunny email. Though a month ago or so they did send me an email saying that I should update the address connected to my Connect account as they want to send something after the beta is completed for all our hard work.

I hope it's a webcam :) but I can somehow see getting a cd from them full of useless MSN content like Display pictures, themes, etc.

What's this phone thing people are talking about?

heh, I got this email a few hours ago.

I was thinking "Bloody free winks and crap, what the hell! I use miranda now! :)"

I don't really want to be a beta tester anymore.

I don't really want to be a beta tester anymore.

If getting gifts is your motivation to participate in betas, you're in it for the completely wrong reason.

I'm a managed Windows Live Tester on Connect and i havnt got no email but then again i dont want a theme pack soo it really doesnt bother me

Goddammit. I just checked now, and it seems my shipping address hadn't transferred from the old MS beta area. I only had my home address entered. Looks like there's no free gift for me :wah:

Yeah, but did you see the price tag on that thing? x_x

I did :| No harm dreaming though :laugh:

But i think it should not be a problem..I mean look @ the gife every beta tester for MSN 7/7.5 got : http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1109233576023

its ~52 bux

Now the phone is about 48 bux more but they have a lot less beta testers to send it to this time

Lets get our hopes up :woot: