WLMessenger Beta Gift

I got the weather station today too, but I believe it's just the gift for the CEV.

Quote the letter attached:

The WLM gift is probably still yet to come ;)

Yeah, must be just the gift for CEV. I don't think the WLM gift has gone out yet so now I got two gifts i'm waiting for!

I got nothing...I got invited by MS :(

Yeah same with me I got the email saying to update my shipping address and it was already ok so I thought that was good enough. Maybe not?

I haven't seen any pictures of this so called weather station gift.

*adds to rumour mill*

*starts new one*

The gift is a garbage can for you throw more rumours into :laugh:

I guess we still gotta wait.....it sucks though cause since I update my information I have moved to a new house. I still have the ability to check the mail at the old place but it's tougher then I want it to be.

I just got mine today. I really didn't expect this. Thank you to MS for being so generous. After all, I don't beta test for the prizes.

I guess we still gotta wait.....it sucks though cause since I update my information I have moved to a new house. I still have the ability to check the mail at the old place but it's tougher then I want it to be.

umm ever heard of USPS forward service,

i guess not :sleep: :sleep:

umm ever heard of USPS forward service,

i guess not :sleep: :sleep:

USPS would work GREAT actually......if I was American.

So thanks for the sarcastic :sleep: 's. :crazy:

If getting gifts is your motivation to participate in betas, you're in it for the completely wrong reason.

Why on earth would I want to do work for MS for free??

USPS would work GREAT actually......if I was American.

So thanks for the sarcastic :sleep: 's. :crazy:

I guess he didn't notice your location but I believe Canada Post has something similar.

Why on earth would I want to do work for MS for free??

Well I don't know, maybe to help improve Microsoft's software? Seriously, everyone complains about the quality of Microsoft software but no one will take time to test the products and improve the quality. :pinch: This ****es me off because people just sign up for the gift. Well then you are in it for the wrong reasons and this is why quality continues to decline. :no: So either stop complaining or sign up and actually help Microsoft. Sorry if this doesn't apply to you but I just had to rant.

/end rant