The Moon does not exist!

• 2 weeks later...

it is not the spoon that bends. it is your mind...

if the moon doesnt exist... then im going to plant my fat hairy white *** in the sky and see how much you like staring at that.

The moon is fake, I can prove it!

Every time you go outside around midnight you can smell this whiff of... you guessed it!

CREAM CHEESE! This is the truth, and you have to believe me or my mothe.... ehhrm my clan leader will hunt you down and tell you crap Blonde jokes!

This guy's an idiot. Up until the following passage, we can call him 'conspiracy theorist', but after it we can just call him a plain idiot:

The tide myth is one of the oldest and most absurd lies that the Lunar establishment has tried to push on a gullible world. Do they really expect us to believe that the moon - an object that allegedly resides at an average distance of 240,000 miles from the earth - has the power, from that distance, to lift how many billions of cubic meters of water?

Do an experiment: take a rubber ball and suspend it above a bathtub full of water. Now slowly move the ball closer to the water. Does the level of the water change? Not even slightly. So much for the tides myth.

The clouds are considerably closer to the moon, and much lighter than the oceans. One would imagine that if the moon had the power to raise the oceans, this same force would cause the clouds to go flying into space, yet this does not happen. This proves that the tides story is physically impossible.

Real scientists are busy researching the TRUE causes of the tides. But until their findings are made public, we can take this as merely another pseudo-scientific moon myth, shattered by the scholarship of revisionists.

Obviously, he's not very learned in physics. Of course a rubber ball can't exert gravitational pull to a bathtub of water.

Edit: I love this one, too:

Me. I have a BA in history, and often do machine code programming on my old ZX-Spectrum. I even do hardware extensions, e.g. solder joystick adapters. Therefore I qualify as engineer and consequently can be regarded as scientifically credible. I have done a forensic examination of the said matter, namely an empirical study in which I have thrown a given number of objects at the moon, a number large enough to be of statistical relevance. Here is my data:

Exp. weight and type of projectile v0 accuracy

------------------------------------------------------

1 Stone, 125g ca. 15m/s 0%

2 Rubber ball, 63g " 0%

3 Empty wine bottle, 280g " 0%

4 Another stone, 289g " 0%

5 Round pebble, 140g " 0%

6 Brick (slightly damaged), 1300g " 0%

7 Donut, 75g " 0%

The result is obvious. If there would have been something like the alleged "moon" then I would have most certainly hit it at least marginally. But EACH AND EVERY of my throws missed. The conclusion is without doubt that the moon is non-material - either a projection or a collective hallucination. I sincerely look forward to the time when the Mad Revisionist is dragged to court by the thought police. Then I will publish the "Abels-Ludwig Report" which will most certainly rewrite history as we know it. (Perhaps I get Gord McFee to write the foreword?)

Edited by Ledward

lets paint the roof pink and dance to Enrice Iglasisas... itd accomplish just as much as posting in this topic *goes and finds his CD player*

• 3 weeks later...

That guys is a idiot, loved the guy who wrote in saying that its the centrifugal force that keeps the moon in place.. there is no such thing as centrifugal force.

The mad bla bla guy replied buy saying its staying in place cause of its immense speed and gravitational pull which is true, but his counter argument was that he could not see it moving... sheesh

kill yourself.....

Ive heard George W Bush is a 8 year kid dressed up as a old man aswell... my proof of this is that he has childish eyes and gestures and hes not that smart much like a 8 year old kid... Im sure i can cook up some more evidence if you give me some time, anyone wanna start a website?

• 2 weeks later...
All I have to say is someone prove to me that Columbus, Ohio exists. I have never been there, I have seen pictures but those could have been photoshopped. There is no reference to Columbus, Ohio in texts predating the 1800's or whatever. Sure there are videos, but they could have been taken in any town. I mean my geology teacher told me it exists but she could have been paid to say that by the government...

Maybe the world is one big hoax, and the entire universe! :shiftyninja: I mean, why not?

• 4 weeks later...

The website is a joke. I can't believe how many people are taking this seriously and trying very hard to "prove" the website is wrong.

if its a joke... leave?

anyway. the moon is there. look into the sky, and you'll see it... period.

EDIT: WAIT I FOUND A LINK THAT PROVES THAT THE SUN DOESNT EXIST EITHER!

http://sunresearch.ulmc.gov.us

• 2 weeks later...

If the Moon is fake, that means that the Earth is fake too! :o

300px-AS8-13-2329.jpg

That means the whole world around us is nothing more than a bunch of electric neuro-impulses sending energy with false information to our brains through our 5 senses!

That sucks... :pinch:

That means the whole world around us is nothing more than a bunch of electric neuro-impulses sending energy with false information to our brains through our 5 senses!

Matrix status...... sign me up to be the first person to get a Firewire plug in the back of their head!

I couldn't stop laughing after I read this thread, especially after the 3 comments about God being horny.