The Moon does not exist!

WTF? Is that guy really serious? What crack is he smoking that brought him to conclusion that moon does not exist and government is projecting a hologram! Wow! Simply wow! What a moron!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this thread still going strong? i remember posting stuff in this thread in 2007 i think or eariler saying how stupid this guy is! all fake!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god people... read the disclaimer at the bottom of the freakin site...

DISCLAIMER: All editorial content on this website is strictly not the writer?s/author?s opinion. THE MAD REVISIONIST, located on the moon, is owned and operated by accident. The content of this page is the copyrighted property of THE MAD REVISIONIST. Any illegal copying or circulating of this page, in whole or in part, without the expressed permission of THE MAD REVISIONIST will be taken as a compliment. And no, we're not really offering $100,000. What are you, crazy?

It is obviously not a serious page, and is meant to make conspiracy theorists go crazy so the writer can laugh at their stupidity.

• 7 months later...

It's quite an interesting point of view, definitely something to ponder over. (Y)

Seriously, I've never been on the Moon, so how can I know it exists?

I've never been to the United States or Australia so those places probably don't exist either.

• 2 weeks later...

It's quite an interesting point of view, definitely something to ponder over. (Y)

Seriously, I've never been on the Moon, so how can I know it exists?

You may not have been to the moon but you can see the moon with your naked eyes or through a telescope. There have been several space expeditions in which men flew spacecrafts to and landed on the moon. Rock samples have been brought back, analyzed, and researched by different universities and research labs. Pictures and video exist of these space expeditions. The moon has been verified to exist by experiments of bouncing lasers off of the man-made equipment left by the astronauts (this experiment was actually conducted to prove that humans have been on the moon but the experiment consequently and inadvertently had proven that the moon did indeed exist).

My point is that evidence exists to prove the existence of the moon. There are many places I have never been to but that doesn't mean that those places do not exist.

• 2 months later...
It is obviously not a serious page, and is meant to make conspiracy theorists go crazy so the writer can laugh at their stupidity.

^This.

To the simple person, it's known as: Trolling. :p

Nobody can be 100% sure of anything. The ancient romans called it Luna, hence, Diana dea lunae. In the end, our reality, or how we perceive it at least, could be an illusion a la the matrix, therefore I take nothing for granted. I always found the concept intriguing. The idea that this is all some sort of dream, or projection, and none of us really exist. It brings a new meaning to the phrase cogito ergo sum.

Nobody can be 100% sure of anything. The ancient romans called it Luna, hence, Diana dea lunae. In the end, our reality, or how we perceive it at least, could be an illusion a la the matrix, therefore I take nothing for granted. I always found the concept intriguing. The idea that this is all some sort of dream, or projection, and none of us really exist. It brings a new meaning to the phrase cogito ergo sum.

Ok, keep believing in your dream world... :rofl:

Can you give me some physical proof that its real.

OK then what is the thing in the sky??

A cardboard cut out??

Reflecting without a clear idea of why you are reflecting it's like masturbation. You can do it, feels nice, but it will lead you to nowhere and in the end you'll have a mess. Like your post with all those "educated" references.

Believe me, you dont look smart, you look desperate to look smart.

Reflecting without a clear idea of why you are reflecting it's like masturbation. You can do it, feels nice, but it will lead you to nowhere and in the end you'll have a mess.

I was talking, or as you call it, reflecting about the question of reality because that's what the thread is about. If that's not clear, then I don't know what is. Is there some kind of law prohibiting the discussion of existentialism?

Like your post with all those "educated" references.

Believe me, you dont look smart, you look desperate to look smart.

Educated references? I thought what I said was common knowledge? I really have no idea what you mean.

• 1 year later...

Wow OP is really stupid. Did you even read the website you linked us yourself? It says, "The moon could be a hologram". I'm sure it never said that it was a hologram.

/thread.

EDIT: HOLY SH*T. Sorry for the huge bump. YIKeS!

What is this. 30 pages and there's a debate whether something that's clearly in the sky every night is there or not?

Jeez, some people. At least it's not as bad as that theory about the world being a big square and the sky is a sphere in the middle of it all.

Quite honestly, I've always thought that this thread is just one big fat troll. I mean personally, it's pretty obvious that it's one big fat joke to get people riled up, and damn they did.