The Moon does not exist!

RvXtm

I'm amazed to find this topic still going :-o

Zapak

GAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!! OMG OMG we are all gonna die

Jehtro
I'm amazed to find this topic still going :-o
Me. I have a BA in history, and often do machine code programming on my old ZX-Spectrum. I even do hardware extensions, e.g. solder joystick adapters. Therefore I qualify as engineer and consequently can be regarded as scientifically credible. I have done a forensic examination of the said matter, namely an empirical study in which I have thrown a given number of objects at the moon, a number large enough to be of statistical relevance. Here is my data:

Exp. weight and type of projectile v0 accuracy

------------------------------------------------------

1 Stone, 125g ca. 15m/s 0%

2 Rubber ball, 63g " 0%

3 Empty wine bottle, 280g " 0%

4 Another stone, 289g " 0%

5 Round pebble, 140g " 0%

6 Brick (slightly damaged), 1300g " 0%

7 Donut, 75g " 0%

This alone makes the thread funny enough to continue :D

• 3 weeks later...
0nyX
It could be a hologram, projected from various government installations throughout the world. It could be a large, crudely painted balloon, held in place by helium and propelled by tiny sails and rudders (which is why it moves across the sky so slowly).

http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/QA1.htm

I stopped reading there.This just proved me that moon does exist among with people that have a lot of free time.

-Alex-

I'm not reading through 9 pages of replies, but to the OP, you're an idiot!

CarlosMiguel

You think the moon is a hologram? Who would want to beam a hologram in the sky more than a decade long or even more than hundreds of years just to show a fake moon? You wanna prove that there a people more stupid than you are?

Subject Delta

This is without doubt one of the craziest conspiracy theories I have ever encountered

kimsland
Here's the proof...

?

reidtheweed01 get rid of that ignorant antirealism huge advertisement of yours on ever post you make

It puts you down and also makes members read this ridiculous article that you have linked to.

The moon is real so get use to it

If this is suppose to be some type of eye opener that we all should now question what science and history has already provided, we'll never advance at all.

For you to state: "Here's the proof..." either shows absolute ignorance or some type of childish joke

I'd say in the end you'll probably get it though, its true > people really are stupid :p

Sorry to bring this topic up again, for those who wish that it would just die, but reidtheweed01 is posting "Open your eyes people The truth" on every one of his reply posts, and he needs to be told the truth!

Imran Hussain
This is without doubt one of the craziest conspiracy theories I have ever encountered

+1 :laugh:

sujmano

what the, this is one crazy conspiracy

Lolwutfusion

Ya, it's all Government planned :|

sujmano

um ok ;)

Mazhar

What an ignorance! I cannot believe this claim, and I have no words to say actually. I am shocked, it has opened my eyes and I can really see now that there are some stupid people in this world.

FloatingFatMan
What an ignorance! I cannot believe this claim, and I have no words to say actually. I am shocked, it has opened my eyes and I can really see now that there are some stupid people in this world.

You actually took this thread seriously!? :blink: :whistle: :rofl:

Mazhar
You actually took this thread seriously!?

What you mean?

vincent
What you mean?

The OP meant this as satire. Think twice before calling other's stupid.

Mazhar
The OP meant this as satire. Think twice before calling other's stupid.

I am not calling the OP stupid, rather the person who claims this. I thought it would be clear enough.

FloatingFatMan

The whole thing is nothing but satire, Maz. The moon not being real is about as likely as an angel appearing in front of some savage and dictating a book from god. :rofl:

Mazhar
The whole thing is nothing but satire, Maz. The moon not being real is about as likely as an angel appearing in front of some savage and dictating a book from god. :rofl:

So you mean that it is possible that moon doesn't exist?

FloatingFatMan
So you mean that it is possible that moon doesn't exist?

No.. Quite the absolute opposite in fact. The moon clearly DOES exist, and anyone thinking differently is an idiot.

MrChainsaw

People are still arguing over this?!

For those that don't believe that the moon exists, visit the moon.

Mazhar
No.. Quite the absolute opposite in fact. The moon clearly DOES exist, and anyone thinking differently is an idiot.

The person here is claiming it.

FloatingFatMan
The person here is claiming it.

I guess you missed the bit at the start where he calls himself the "Mad" Revisionist.

He's mad.

Mazhar
I guess you missed the bit at the start where he calls himself the "Mad" Revisionist.

He's mad.

What? Honestly I am not understanding this, could you elaborate clearly FFM?

FloatingFatMan
What? Honestly I am not understanding this, could you elaborate clearly FFM?

He's nutty, loopy, a Big Mac short of a Happy Meal, a page short of a book, a sandwhich short of a picnic, a camel with 6 humps.

In short, his brain is broken.