The Moon does not exist!

He's nutty, loopy, a Big Mac short of a Happy Meal, a page short of a book, a sandwhich short of a picnic, a camel with 6 humps.

In short, his brain is broken.

HAHAHA.....HAHAHA

Ok, so he is declared mad officially by doctors? Does he have some mental disorders, in reality?

I started reading it thinking he might atleast have a good argument, after reading his first line in the 12 Q and A?s about the moon I gave up.

He says : ?You can see it. But think about it ? without the help of so-called "experts", how do you really know what you?re looking at? It could be a hologram, projected from various government installations throughout the world?

I started reading it thinking he might atleast have a good argument, after reading his first line in the 12 Q and A’s about the moon I gave up.

He says : “You can see it. But think about it – without the help of so-called "experts", how do you really know what you’re looking at? It could be a hologram, projected from various government installations throughout the world”

There were holograms 500 years ago?

The ignorance and incredible capacity of some people to deny the obvious still amazes me... No wonder we have creationists when there are still idiots that look up and say the moon doesn't exist.

All I have to say is someone prove to me that Columbus, Ohio exists. I have never been there, I have seen pictures but those could have been photoshopped. There is no reference to Columbus, Ohio in texts predating the 1800's or whatever. Sure there are videos, but they could have been taken in any town. I mean my geology teacher told me it exists but she could have been paid to say that by the government...

Columbus, Ohio does exist. I was there over the weekend for my graduation. I have seen it therefore it must exist. Much like the moon...I have seen it therefore it must also exist unless I am hallucinating, therefore they are really great hallucinations!

If this is supposed to be some kind of satirical joke (only the OP can really confirm that) then it is in the wrong section

I always considered Area 51 to be somewhat of an extension to the Jokes and Funny Stuff section, tbh. It's pretty darned hard to take ANYTHING posted in here seriously, after all! :p

• 2 weeks later...

DISCLAIMER: All editorial content on this website is strictly not the writer?s/author?s opinion. THE MAD REVISIONIST, located on the moon, is owned and operated by accident. The content of this page is the copyrighted property of THE MAD REVISIONIST. Any illegal copying or circulating of this page, in whole or in part, without the expressed permission of THE MAD REVISIONIST will be taken as a compliment. And no, we're not really offering $100,000. What are you, crazy?

What an ignorance! I cannot believe this claim, and I have no words to say actually. I am shocked, it has opened my eyes and I can really see now that there are some stupid people in this world.

oh! the irony

Ok, my first post in this thread...The reason being, I read something I found quite interesting. There is information that the moon may in fact be hollow. And that it may be a relatively new addition to our solar system.

I am too tired to find the links now...will post it in the future.

any info on this?

The best thread I've read in a while, :p I love how they guy took a rubber ball to a bathtub to try and disprove tides, hahahahaha!

• 1 month later...
They lost it with the tide argument. Considering it as a myth was just plain funny.

Exactly. A ball next to water ON Earth isn't going to make any difference to a bunch of water under the same gravitational influence.

http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/Moon3.htm

Established by Newton himself, this numerical gem is based completely on the assumption that the moon travels in concentric circles around our planet. F (the gravitational attraction holding the moon to its "true" path) requires that r (the distance between the two celestial bodies) remains constant. Should the distance, r, decrease at any given moment, the gravitational force will increase in strength. When this event occurs the moon will be pulled towards this planet. According to Newton?s theory that a body set in motion remains in motion, such an incident would initiate a logical series of events with a singular chaotic result: propagated drawing of satellite to planet until the two massive bodies collide.

However, even the most fanatical Lunarists no longer cling to the absurd notion that objects in the solar system travel in concentric circles. These so-called "scientists" have changed their story so many times, who knows what to believe anymore? The currently fashionable dogma is that the route followed by celestial bodies is not circular but a concave oval with the origin point at the centre (in the case of the earth, the sun; in the case of the moon, the earth) followed by a spiraling series of pathways. Thus, the moon is not maintaining a constant distance from our planet. Our orbiting satellite is forever oscillating towards us, drawing near then distant, in a continuous cycle. Each successive approach brings this massive wonder closer to our midst.

In other words, the moon does indeed alter its distance from the earth. So why is it not widespread knowledge that the end ? mathematically predicated BY NEWTON?S OWN FORMULA - has been anticipated and is drawing near? Due to some irrational explanation the moon has managed to defy those very laws of physics that were originally developed to justify its existence.

One word: retarded. Website and its author.

Firstly, he completely ignores the orbital velocity of the moon and centripetal acceleration.

Secondly, he totally forgets about the other objects in space that also exert their attractions.

Thirdly, he, or more accurately, his group should get a real job because being a net loon irritates people.

The site is apparently designed to be entertaining rather than conspiring.

DISCLAIMER: All editorial content on this website is strictly not the writer’s/author’s opinion. THE MAD REVISIONIST, located on the moon, is owned and operated by accident. The content of this page is the copyrighted property of THE MAD REVISIONIST. Any illegal copying or circulating of this page, in whole or in part, without the expressed permission of THE MAD REVISIONIST will be taken as a compliment. And no, we're not really offering $100,000. What are you, crazy?

We can move along now. lol

One word: retarded. Website and its author.

Firstly, he completely ignores the orbital velocity of the moon and centripetal acceleration.

Secondly, he totally forgets about the other objects in space that also exert their attractions.

Thirdly, he, or more accurately, his group should get a real job because being a net loon irritates people.

Agreed.

I went on a space shuttle to the moon, it's actually a satelite that spies on all foreign country, is capable of nuclear war, and worse, projecting Hannah Montanna all over the world to confuse and scramble the brainwaves of the poor souls who listen and turn them into mush to decrease the surplus population.

• 1 month later...

see threads like this annoy me so much because the moon obv exists. threads like this destroy the credibility of legit theories (world government). world government will happen whether its in our time or a hundred years from now, because anyone who talks about anything related to world government's automatically put into this crazy category. just my 2 cents.